Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PHIL DWYER SIGNING TOMORROW

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 am

For those who are in town tomorrow (Saturday 29th Oct) Phil Dwyer will be doing a book signing at WH Smith on Queen Street from 12pm.

The response to Phil's book so far has been incredible. The club shop sold out of Phil's books before 2pm last Saturday and WH Smith's as well as Waterstones have also had to order new stock. Even Amazon has temporarily sold out! Fantastic to see the City fans support one of the club's most loved players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PHIL DWYER SIGNING TOMORROW

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:23 am

When i read the subject i thought I know we are desperate for signings but ain't 'Joe' getting on a bit now :D

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:13 am

His book is brill. I am LITERALLY hooked to it. :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:17 am

blueheaven wrote:When i read the subject i thought I know we are desperate for signings but ain't 'Joe' getting on a bit now :D

Ha ha Phil would probably still have more chance of a game than Gypes and Taiwo!

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am

adz-a32 wrote:His book is brill. I am LITERALLY hooked to it. :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: that's great to hear! Glad it seems to be living up to expectations!