Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Facebook Page

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi guys

Looking to increase the number of followers on my business' Facebook page.

I run an Insurance company, and I've been able to help people out on here already with Life Insurance, Critical Illness, mortgage Protection etc... so if you're interested in this side of things, or would like updates on this area of the market, then please feel free to follow the Page.

Search: Vita Financial

It has a blue leaf and the word Vita in it. It's a 'Page' not a group.

We also offer a discount for users of this message board so quote AAMB for a discount - we're whole of market and don't charge you any fees whatsoever.

Thanks all!

Paul

Re: Facebook Page

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm

I for one can highly recommend pauly gee,he offers a very reliable,first class service,saved myself quite a bit of cash by him sorting me and my wifes life policies out,oops almost forgot and our wills,cheers pauly baby :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Facebook Page

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:54 pm

vikinblue wrote:I for one can highly recommend pauly gee,he offers a very reliable,first class service,saved myself quite a bit of cash by him sorting me and my wifes life policies out,oops almost forgot and our wills,cheers pauly baby :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No worries vikin -nothing better than a personal recommendation!

We've also been able to help others on here, so please just get in touch for impartial advice with no fees.

:ayatollah: