Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JT update

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:20 pm

He's categorically denied racially abusing Anton Ferdinand but won't rule out shagging his wife!

Re: JT update

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Einstein wrote:He's categorically denied racially abusing Anton Ferdinand but won't rule out shagging his wife!

:D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Somehow, despite everything else, can't imagine JT as a rascist.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Einstein wrote:He's categorically denied racially abusing Anton Ferdinand but won't rule out shagging his wife!

;) :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:27 pm

For the record I don't think he's racist either by the way. If he was a true racist why would he celebrate with his black team mates...

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:30 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Somehow, despite everything else, can't imagine JT as a rascist.

Me neither. He will shag anything no matter what skin colour or where they come from.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:02 am

Come on now you silly fools! :lol:

Its obvious? That Tullangi fella for the England Egg Chasers jumps off a boat grabbing all the headlines and everyone forgets about Englands sxxt world cup?

Chelsea get 2men sent off and lose 1-0 against Qpr which was meant to steal the headlines because they were rubbish and had more discpline but the Terry Saga steals it all!

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:38 am

no way wouldf he be racist with michael "biggest forehead in world football" essien and Didier Drogba in his team, they would kick f**k out of him!

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 am

plus his england center halfs partner his antons brother

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 am

nicky evans wrote:plus his england center halfs partner his antons brother

Not got the best of relationships over the capataincy row and now this. Cant see them playing together again but thats mainly because Ferdinand is past it.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:08 pm

yes your right i forgot about the captaincy thing

Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Cole,Essien,Malouda,Bosingwa,kalou,Drogba,Anelka,Mikkel,Ramieres and Lukaku are all affectionaly now known as Terry's Chocolates...

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Why is black c**t offensive anyway?

If someone called me a white c**t that wouldnt offend?

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Can I just remind you that making a racist comment and being racist are two complete different things! :old:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:35 pm

If Ferdinand had said f**k of you white c**t then do you think it would of even be News never mind the Police on the case. Pathetic is the word. There are unsolved murders rapes Paedophiles on the loose and this is all that is important at the moment.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If Ferdinand had said f**k of you white c**t then do you think it would of even be News never mind the Police on the case. Pathetic is the word. There are unsolved murders rapes Paedophiles on the loose and this is all that is important at the moment.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If Ferdinand had said f**k of you white c**t then do you think it would of even be News never mind the Police on the case. Pathetic is the word. There are unsolved murders rapes Paedophiles on the loose and this is all that is important at the moment.

I agree far too many black players are crying wolf over false racism remarks which were never made. It is becoming sickening and annoying so it's about time the FA charged them with reverse racism.