Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I just watched Dale Farm: The Big Eviction on BBC1

Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:33 am

I just though why don't they just F$$$ off back to Swansea :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 am

Bluebina wrote:I just though why don't they just F$$$ off back to Swansea :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Berwyn wrote:It's all very Daily Mail on here today isn't it.

The only problem with that site is that it's in Essex. If it was on top of Caerphilly mountain or some field around here then no one would get a shit. It certainly wouldn't have had millions spent trying to shift them if it wasn't Essex and that's a fact. Another fact - the only reason the site is "illegal" is because the posh sods in the Essex planning dept decided not to give permission. I have no doubt that if it had been some housing developer then their planning applications would have been treated differently. Most of these house builders live on retrospective planning permission, but that's okay if you bung the right council bloke the right amount.

I'm not sticking up for these gypsy's but that's all they are going to acheive is to shift them from there and move them on to someone else. What I would love to see is their caravans parked up on the front lawns of the Essex planning commitee members. Now that would be funny and that would no doubt carry heavilly on the news. If though they parked up on your lawn though then it wouldn't even make the Echo.

Fact is these people have to live somewhere, unless of course we take an Hitler stance and cleanse them out. Perhaps the Daily Mail readers here would like to set up a camp somewhere with a one way train going in to it. Gas them and get the next lot in.

It's not that I'm against cleansing society but I would start with lots of other people first. We have much bigger fish to fry and lots of other places to spend millions upon millions dealing with. They could start with a few Chav family's that live by me. I'd willingly round up their scumbag kids, single mothers and their "this week's father". Perhaps then the normal people could live a normal life without these ASBO fcukers running riot around the streets most nights. Yes, lets start with the chav hoodie family's. As we've recently seen with the street riots, they are a much bigger problem than a bunch of gypsy's in posh Essex.

I don't read the Daily Mail, I can spell "families" and I realise that there are lots of parasites we need to consider when deciding who our well earned money should go towards in taxes. These include politicians, the royal family, the House Of Lords, all sorts of bureaucrats, as well as the ASBO tracksuit wearing scumbags. That's not very Daily Mail at all, I'm sure.

I was just referring to that particular programme and it's subject matter, because I'd just watched it.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Just seen that programme on I player after reading this message board.
Can I just say that whatever our feelings to gypsys / Travellers / Anarchists etc the cops on the programme seemed no better. Breaking through the barricades with Tasers held like automatic pistols!
What has our law enforcement come to?
Where will the lines be drawn?
Football fans will be next to get on trains, Bubbles, standing and singing (ok a little melodramatic).
But just unleashing tasers as pre-emptive reasons?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:35 am

dougblue wrote:Just seen that programme on I player after reading this message board.
Can I just say that whatever our feelings to gypsys / Travellers / Anarchists etc the cops on the programme seemed no better. Breaking through the barricades with Tasers held like automatic pistols!
What has our law enforcement come to?
Where will the lines be drawn?
Football fans will be next to get on trains, Bubbles, standing and singing (ok a little melodramatic).
But just unleashing tasers as pre-emptive reasons?

As football fans, we know how the state treats us, so it is a concern. Every now and again, some mad old git proclaims we should arm all our coppers. No, thanks!