Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

man utd man city liverpool even chelsea and arsenal

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:04 pm

would love an away trip to our ground if they draws us in the cup something diffrent for them other than arsenal the others havnt played us down here for years

Re: man utd man city liverpool even chelsea and arsenal

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:01 pm

they would have loved ninian but the ccs is just like a small prem stadium so it will be nothing new for them.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:36 pm

murphy wrote:they would have loved ninian but the ccs is just like a small prem stadium so it will be nothing new for them.

no sorry ,its only a premier stadium if you play in that league and unless I'm mistaken I haven't seen you on the fixture list this year :)

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
murphy wrote:they would have loved ninian but the ccs is just like a small prem stadium so it will be nothing new for them.

no sorry ,its only a premier stadium if you play in that league and unless I'm mistaken I haven't seen you on the fixture list this year :)

i said just like you faggot. infact, the ccs is better then some prem grounds including your rented shithole. sorry, i forgot you dont pay rent do you? you scruffy, scrounging wankers.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 pm

murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

i said just like you faggot. infact, the ccs is better then some prem grounds including your rented shithole. sorry, i forgot you dont pay rent do you? you scruffy, scrounging wankers.

Unlike Murphys, Murphy is bitter :lol:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 pm

NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

not bitter fella. just f*cking hate the jacks.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:34 pm

murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

not bitter fella. just f*cking hate the jacks.

Why?

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:38 pm

because your nothing but a bunch of cunts.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:36 pm

murphy wrote:because your nothing but a bunch of cunts.

Premier League cunts if you don't mind.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 pm

murphy wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Normal service has been resumed :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:12 pm

NJ73 wrote:

it doesn't matter what league you're in you're still the same

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:04 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

they were cunts in div3 and continue to be cunts in the prem. JACKS = FOREVER CUNTS.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 am

murphy wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

they were cunts in div3 and continue to be cunts in the prem. JACKS = FOREVER CUNTS.

You should have mentioned that to the lads who turned out for Mikey Dye's memorial game.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 am

NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

You should have mentioned that to the lads who turned out for Mikey Dye's memorial game.

They were quality lads, especially Reeco and Gary :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: