Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Half Leeds Half Swansea?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 pm

I was working in Swansea today (by the look of some of the mutants walking about I was the only one there working!)
Anyway I saw a bloke walking down the street with a football shirt that was yellow on one half with a Leeds badge on it and white on the half with a Jack Badge on it.
He already looked a bit special anyway but that shirt really finished the look!

what the hell is that all about?

PS. On a seperate note, while Im having a rant, what the f*ck are skinny twisted carrot jeans? ffs how gay.
Bootcut. end of. :old:

Re: Half Leeds Half Swansea?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:09 pm

No well spotted that sounds like a definite fake to me Butt

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:11 pm

griff105 wrote:I was working in Swansea today (by the look of some of the mutants walking about I was the only one there working!)
Anyway I saw a bloke walking down the street with a football shirt that was yellow on one half with a Leeds badge on it and white on the half with a Jack Badge on it.

PS. On a seperate note, while Im having a rant, what the f*ck are skinny twisted carrot jeans? ffs how gay.

That sounds really special I always thought the club badge was on your left breast so how does that work ?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
griff105 wrote:I was working in Swansea today (by the look of some of the mutants walking about I was the only one there working!)

That sounds really special I always thought the club badge was on your left breast so how does that work ?

I dont know mush. The Leeds one was on his right hand side and your one was on the left side. It was a right naff fake thing probably cost him a fiver in the market.
Do you have any affiliation with Leeds or something. Or is it just cos they hate us too?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 pm

I went to folly farm last bank holiday and was amazed by the amount of swansea fc jackets and tracksuit bottoms guys had. Looked ferkin awful. There was a guy there with a swans polo top, shell bottoms and carrying his jacket strategically so the badge stuck out.
Premiership be fooked. More like premiershit
I'm not a fan of grown men of any team in kits not on a match day. But I see jack stuff everywhere now. Its like they have to prove something.

No class.

I know there will be tidy jacks plus there are sruffy cunts everywhere. But the jacks are up there with hull city as the scruffiest fuckers around!

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:20 pm

when i go to swansea my cars stickers does their heads in ie the WAVE AND LEEDS LOL..

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:07 pm

andy 189 wrote:when i go to swansea my cars stickers does their heads in ie the WAVE AND LEEDS LOL..

[img][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/ilovemymotorhome/phpgIypAY_c3PM.jpg[/img] [/img]

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/ ... Y_c3PM.jpg

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:16 pm

griff105 wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:

I dont know mush. The Leeds one was on his right hand side and your one was on the left side. It was a right naff fake thing probably cost him a fiver in the market.
Do you have any affiliation with Leeds or something. Or is it just cos they hate us too?

:lol: Whoosh!!

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:38 pm

andy 189 wrote:
andy 189 wrote:when i go to swansea my cars stickers does their heads in ie the WAVE AND LEEDS LOL..

[img][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/ilovemymotorhome/phpgIypAY_c3PM.jpg[/img] [/img]

ive seen that shit somewhere on my travels :o

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm

andy 189 wrote:

that reminds me of bristol city away 2 years ago when we beat them 6-0 on the way back over the bridge there was a car with the leeds badge in his back window and he was giving our coach cuthroat gestures and the likes. well when we stopped at the toll he was next to us so the emergency exit on the bus opens and suddenly the toilet / bucket was flying out over his car. was brilliant seeing his face dirty leeds....

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:59 pm

The Sun did a survey a few years ago as to which team in the country had the ugliest and worst dressed fans…Funnily enough Cardiff shitty were voted the ugliest n worst dressed fans in the country…

:o

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:The Sun did a survey a few years ago as to which team in the country had the ugliest and worst dressed fans…Funnily enough Cardiff shitty were voted the ugliest n worst dressed fans in the country…

i've read the sun everyday for years and i never saw that so cut the crap you scruffy, gypo c**t. :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:The Sun did a survey a few years ago as to which team in the country had the ugliest and worst dressed fans…Funnily enough Cardiff shitty were voted the ugliest n worst dressed fans in the country…

They aint seen my f*cking red Munchens then Mush!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:40 pm

andy 189 wrote:

Theres a car with one of them in my street in Bridgend :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:10 pm

murphy wrote:

i've read the sun everyday for years and i never saw that so cut the crap you scruffy, gypo c**t. :lol:

how dare you use my nick name to describe a jack :lol:
(im called scruffy cause i have afro hair not the way i dress by the way ;) )

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 am

Scruffy wrote:
murphy wrote:

how dare you use my nick name to describe a jack :lol:
(im called scruffy cause i have afro hair not the way i dress by the way ;) )

:lol: :lol: :lol: