Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone got IPhone for Sale?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:54 pm

If anyone has a iPhone for sale comment below, needs to be good condition and fully works :D :ayatollah:

Re: Anyone got IPhone for Sale?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi mate,

I've got an iPhone 3GS for sale, was going to put it on eBay this weekend, but happy to offer it on here.

it was issued on O2 so I have no idea about it working on other networks etc. still got the box, charger and headphones.

Just looking for the going rate on eBay really. It's only been used for about 5 months so is in good condition, no scratches etc.

Paul

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:11 pm

my friend is selling her iphone 4 ( white ) its 3 months old £250

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:03 pm

pauly_gee wrote:Hi mate,

I've got an iPhone 3GS for sale, was going to put it on eBay this weekend, but happy to offer it on here.

it was issued on O2 so I have no idea about it working on other networks etc. still got the box, charger and headphones.

Just looking for the going rate on eBay really. It's only been used for about 5 months so is in good condition, no scratches etc.

Paul

Hi Pauly how much are you willing to sell it ? :D :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:04 pm

chunkyblue wrote:my friend is selling her iphone 4 ( white ) its 3 months old £250

Hi Chunkyblue whats the quality of the phone and what network? :D :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:

Paul

Just been looking on eBay and they're going anything from £140+, so make me an offer!

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

pauly_gee wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:

Paul

Just been looking on eBay and they're going anything from £140+, so make me an offer!

Ok sound have you got pics of it for me :) and whats the lowest you would take ?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Can you put your email address on here or PM it to me and I will get some pics taken tonight and send them over.

Lowest I would do is £150 as I know I can get at least this on eBay. I've been tracking ebay for the last 10 days and they all seem to be going for this as a minimum.

As I said before, it was originally on o2 so not 100% how it works in terms of unlocking or what network you're on etc...

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:18 pm

pauly_gee wrote:Can you put your email address on here or PM it to me and I will get some pics taken tonight and send them over.

Lowest I would do is £150 as I know I can get at least this on eBay. I've been tracking ebay for the last 10 days and they all seem to be going for this as a minimum.

As I said before, it was originally on o2 so not 100% how it works in terms of unlocking or what network you're on etc...

ok sound, can you find out if i can change networks because O2 doesnt work in our area only orange and email address is carwynjdavies94@hotmail.co.uk :D

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:22 pm

I'll send you pics tonight mate.

I would say it's better for you to find out about switchign etc, or maybe someone on here would know? I don't want to be responsible if you have any probs, and would rather be up front from the start, so I'll leave that part of it to you mate. Maybe ring the Apple Store in Cardiff (029 2055 6800) or ring your own network?

I think the uPhone has a slightly different size sim card - not 100% sure on this though. Worth checking out though before you buy it!

Nice one.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 pm

pauly_gee wrote:I'll send you pics tonight mate.

I would say it's better for you to find out about switchign etc, or maybe someone on here would know? I don't want to be responsible if you have any probs, and would rather be up front from the start, so I'll leave that part of it to you mate. Maybe ring the Apple Store in Cardiff (029 2055 6800) or ring your own network?

I think the uPhone has a slightly different size sim card - not 100% sure on this though. Worth checking out though before you buy it!

Nice one.

ok pal sound and theres no problems with it now is it and no scratches and that, my parents will kill me if i pay £150 for phone and it dont work lol :)

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:33 pm

No scratches, no dents, nothing.

It was only used for 4 or 5 months before she got a new one.

Things to check from your end:

1) Will your SIM card fit in the phone
2) If it was originally issued on O2, can you switch it to Orange (or whichever Network you're on).

Can't think of anything else you may want to check, but again, I'd rather leave that responsibility to you as im not techincally savvy!!

Will email you pics later this evening.

Thanks.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Sound pal, and where do you live btw and what time will you be able to upload the pics :)

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 pm

I'll get them emailed by approx 10pm mate, just ni the middle of something.

I'm just outside of Cardiff, near Penarth.

I'll ring O2 in the morning and check something as I just read online that I can unlock the phone for free which means you should be able to use it on any network.

Will let you know.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:47 pm

pauly_gee wrote:I'll get them emailed by approx 10pm mate, just ni the middle of something.

I'm just outside of Cardiff, near Penarth.

I'll ring O2 in the morning and check something as I just read online that I can unlock the phone for free which means you should be able to use it on any network.

Will let you know.

Ok cheers pal, if you can email the photos by 10 or sooner that would be great, however i checked a thing on 02 and 02 will not work in my area and it says it may be £40+ to change network so god knows :(

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:02 pm

I just spoke with O2 and I can unlock it right away so it's open for you to use on any network you want.

At worst, it may mean you need to ring Orance and tell them you have bought an iPhone handset and they will send you a compatible iPhone Sim with your current number.

I'm pretty sure that's what Orange would do, but again, worth checking.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Got slight problem, parents being ***s :evil: want give me other half of money because they gave me £200 last month towards ps3 slim :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: May have to leave it i will deff find out in the morning whats happening so pissed off :x sorry for hassel pal arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :roll:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Let me know by the morning mate as I'm going to put it on eBay this weekend.

Thanks! :)

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:13 pm

will do pal, i am so sorry ill keep on tonight for extra cash, and i will get back to you doubt i will be able to have it now :cry: