A forum for all things Cardiff City

MET THIS BIRD LASTNIGHT....

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:30 pm

I was chatting a bird up in a club last night.
"You know, you remind me of my little toe" I said.Giggling, she replied "Why, is it because I'm small and cute??"I said "No, its because ill probably end up banging you on the coffee table later" ;)

Re: MET THIS BIRD LASTNIGHT....

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:32 pm

milly44 wrote:I was chatting a bird up in a club last night.
"You know, you remind me of my little toe" I said.Giggling, she replied "Why, is it because I'm small and cute??"I said "No, its because ill probably end up banging you on the coffee table later" ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cole,bosingwa,malouda,mikel,sturridge,anelka,essie n,ramires,drogba and kalou, now affectionatley known as "Terrys chocolates"

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cole,bosingwa,malouda,mikel,sturridge,anelka,essie n,ramires,drogba and kalou, now affectionatley known as "Terrys chocolates"

I make a decent joke and now by the time I come back this thread will be a gonna :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Will she be going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :old:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm going to have to nick this and put it on my Facebook! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Class Marc :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 pm

I was chatting a bird up in a club last night, I said is that your feet smelling? ......she said, my feet don't smell,............. I said, it must be your fanny then. :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:49 pm

nobber wrote:I was chatting a bird up in a club last night, I said is that your feet smelling? ......she said, my feet don't smell,............. I said, it must be your fanny then. :lol:

:lol: :lol: