Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO MODS

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:11 pm

On behalf of everyone can you ban McClane, Roger Muller, angelis49, swansealad69, and I can't think of any other twats if anyone can think of more write them below :lol: They make this MB hell sometimes fair doos :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO MODS

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:12 pm

that rhys1927ccfc seems to be a complete wrong un he should be banned too. people need to learn not to take the internet too seriously.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:14 pm

a horse with no name wrote:that rhys1927ccfc seems to be a complete wrong un he should be banned too. people need to learn not to take the internet too seriously.

What bad stuff do I ever post? None that I can ever think of.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:15 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:that rhys1927ccfc seems to be a complete wrong un he should be banned too. people need to learn not to take the internet too seriously.

i was jus messing mate.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:17 pm

OK yeah, but you don't think Roger and McClane gets on everyones nerves? :roll:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Why ban me? I've not broken any rules :?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:40 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:OK yeah, but you don't think Roger and McClane gets on everyones nerves? :roll:

they do yer but they are just after attention so they would give up if there wasnt so many people biting

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 pm

dw they are just little 9 year olds coming on here because their mammys won't let them on facebook :roll:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 pm

ban rhys ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:49 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:ban rhys ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Having been a reader for a few weeks and a member for even less time, there does seem to be a few internet fools about on here. But all in all it seems to be a fantastic site. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Clash wrote:Having been a reader for a few weeks and a member for even less time, there does seem to be a few internet fools about on here. But all in all it seems to be a fantastic site. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:54 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Clash wrote:Having been a reader for a few weeks and a member for even less time, there does seem to be a few internet fools about on here. But all in all it seems to be a fantastic site. :ayatollah:

This thread is going to get interesting, thanks for stirring it up rhys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:56 pm

greenlawler wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

This thread is going to get interesting, thanks for stirring it up rhys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Add Polo to that list

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:00 pm

welshie wrote:Add Polo to that list

Oh yeah forgot him ;) :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:06 pm

http://deadwildroses.files.wordpress.co ... ss-cat.jpg

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Roger Muller wrote:http://deadwildroses.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Nah leave Polo out of this you can see right through him :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Clash wrote:

Nah leave Polo out of this you can see right through him :ayatollah:

;) :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:31 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

i was jus messing mate.

:lol: :lol: