Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leon Best ???

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 am

Worth A Punt ? :ayatollah:

Re: Leon Best ???

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:30 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Worth A Punt ? :ayatollah:

this name has been brought up loads of times before, and remember im sure even yourself commenting on him.

we decided he ws a bit useless, plus he was starting for newcastle alot this year...

the only reason u brought him up was cuz i mentioned newcastle and stoke got knocked out lol

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:30 am

jezzy666 wrote:

this name has been brought up loads of times before, and remember im sure even yourself commenting on him.

we decided he ws a bit useless, plus he was starting for newcastle alot this year...

the only reason u brought him up was cuz i mentioned newcastle and stoke got knocked out lol

aint he like newcastle's main striker? :roll: :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:34 am

glammy74 wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

aint he like newcastle's main striker? :roll: :lol:

yup everyone knows newcastle are really short on strikers and goals too :)

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:59 am

He starts for the 4th placed team in the Prem. Really?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:12 pm

would rather the younger of the two ameobis very pacey winger, scored a blinder in carling game at scunny

Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:16 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:would rather the younger of the two ameobis very pacey winger, scored a blinder in carling game at scunny

THIS

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:27 pm

I was at St James' Park on Saturday and he was taken off at HT. He was absolutely useless missing one good chance and was lucky not to receive a red card. I spoke to a Geordie about him who didnt rate him either.

Best is probably good enough for our evel but way out of depth at prem level.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:30 pm

What about Nile Ranger? Big strong pacey target man? Easily capable in this league.....

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Merlin wrote:What about Nile Ranger? Big strong pacey target man? Easily capable in this league.....

Remember that player who was offered to us on loan but Malky turned him down because he didn't what to wreck what he have here? I have always had a strong hunch that player could have been Nile Ranger.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:21 am

Who ever mentioned the young Ameobi thank you! :roll: Ive been shouting my bluddy mouth off about this guy loads on the other messageboard this guy is incrediable in the air and has great skill hes worth it! :ayatollah: