Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malky's brave new world

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:51 pm

angelis49 wrote: .....I will excuse your abuse on the basis of your tender years,your 15 i understand,but you must learn the lesson that you don't defeat an argument by abuse,you defeat it by suppling a better argument

I am 62 and you are still an idiot :thumbup:[/quote]

who me[/quote]

No not you, see above I quoted angelis49 :thumbup:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:05 pm

I will apologize to the young man in question,it was not my intention to bully,as for my spelling and punctuation skills or should i say lack of them,i apologize as well,i'm not as young as i use to be and properly forgotten a lot of my early education,i had hoped that argument and a point of view that differed from the majority on here would be treated with respect and free of abuse,looking at the response to my latest posting,it would seem that hope was in vain,i will always believe that the correct response to an argument you may disagree with,is to supply a better one,free from abuse and name calling,i'm getting to old for these verbal fisticuffs, so it will come to please many on hear when i say i will no longer contribute postings........angelis49

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:12 pm

angelis49 wrote:I will apologize to the young man in question,it was not my intention to bully,as for my spelling and punctuation skills or should i say lack of them,i apologize as well,i'm not as young as i use to be and properly forgotten a lot of my early education,i had hoped that argument and a point of view that differed from the majority on here would be treated with respect and free of abuse,looking at the response to my latest posting,it would seem that hope was in vain,i will always believe that the correct response to an argument you may disagree with,is to supply a better one,free from abuse and name calling,i'm getting to old for these verbal fisticuffs, so it will come to please many on hear when i say i will no longer contribute postings........angelis49

You dont to apologize ! Its all banter mate :ayatollah: And im sorry for swearing at you !

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:17 pm

angelis49 wrote:I will apologize to the young man in question,it was not my intention to bully,as for my spelling and punctuation skills or should i say lack of them,i apologize as well,i'm not as young as i use to be and properly forgotten a lot of my early education,i had hoped that argument and a point of view that differed from the majority on here would be treated with respect and free of abuse,looking at the response to my latest posting,it would seem that hope was in vain,i will always believe that the correct response to an argument you may disagree with,is to supply a better one,free from abuse and name calling,i'm getting to old for these verbal fisticuffs, so it will come to please many on hear when i say i will no longer contribute postings........angelis49

You shouldn't do that Mr 49
You have every right to your opinions fella.

Posts are about opinions and peoples opinions differ, writing them in places thet differ, in a work sneak, at home, on the phone walking or on a train or in a ditch in a building site.
Fans on here are from all backgrounds too.
That is why there are typos, swear words, angry, sad and disjointed posts - makes this site real.

I have been a knocker of you as it appears that you come from a position where you feel we 'rosies' are being deluded and cant see the picture.
You may well be true - only time will tell - but what we can do is be positive and get behind the boys.

We've seen enough crap and one or two false dawns not to get carried away.

Come and join us Angelis49 :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 pm

angelis49 wrote:Now that the celebrations of reaching the last 8 of the League Cup are starting to die down,let us turn our thoughts to the Championship match at Leeds,a team,after Swansea most city fans would love to beat,but i think this match is a big test for Malky,who has persuaded many on here to buy into his brave new world,predictably i'm not one,i think the manager has still to convince me that he has what it takes to get us to the promise land,but i'm willing to give him more time to prove me wrong,the big difference between me,and those who think like me,from the rosies,that i will not blindly think this man is the second coming simply because he is not Dave Jones....i will judge him on his tactical awareness,his ability to have a plan B if plan A isn't working,his motivation skills,the type of football he gets his team to play,i can almost here the rosies shouting at their screens saying,he has got all the above in spades,but one last test for Malky might not be as straight forward,in fact some might say that his ability in the transfer market just might be his Achilles heel,anyway i want to be part of Malkys new world,i want to be converted,but it will not be because he is simply not Dave Jones,Hell will freeze over before i become a rosie

Who gives a F@&K about an Oxford Comma - Stop with the unnecessary punctuations please!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_comma

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:37 pm

I agree with this Angelis feller. Mackay has been pretty poor
in the transfer/loan market so far.

Cowie has flopped
Conway has flopped
Gunnarsson has flopped
Taylor has flopped
Mason will never make it as a footballer
Gestede show us NOTHING
Turner looks like he will just get worse
Miller looks nowhere near hitting form
Kiss aint no footballer, cant even tackle

We have spent about 30 million on these muppets. Disgrace. And we still cant come back
from behind to win games!!

And his motivational skills? Pathetic. Our players look like they couldnt give a f**k

Oh, hang on a minute! :?

One poor signing he has made (in my opinion)

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:I agree with this Angelis feller. Mackay has been pretty poor

Cowie has flopped
Conway has flopped
Gunnarsson has flopped
Taylor has flopped
Gestede show us NOTHING

We have spent about 30 million on these muppets. Disgrace. And we still cant come back

And his motivational skills? Pathetic. Our players look like they couldnt give a f**k

Earnshaw

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:28 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Cowie has flopped
Conway has flopped
Gunnarsson has flopped
Taylor has flopped
Gestede show us NOTHING

Earnshaw

Yep. Sad to say. But apart from Earnie anyone who doubts Mackays 'ability' in the
transfer market could quite possibly be wrong :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:01 pm

taffyapple wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Cowie has flopped
Conway has flopped
Gunnarsson has flopped
Taylor has flopped
Gestede show us NOTHING

Earnshaw

Yep. Sad to say. But apart from Earnie anyone who doubts Mackays 'ability' in the
transfer market could quite possibly be wrong :lol:

I know :lol: