Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky's brave new world

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:32 am

Now that the celebrations of reaching the last 8 of the League Cup are starting to die down,let us turn our thoughts to the Championship match at Leeds,a team,after Swansea most city fans would love to beat,but i think this match is a big test for Malky,who has persuaded many on here to buy into his brave new world,predictably i'm not one,i think the manager has still to convince me that he has what it takes to get us to the promise land,but i'm willing to give him more time to prove me wrong,the big difference between me,and those who think like me,from the rosies,that i will not blindly think this man is the second coming simply because he is not Dave Jones....i will judge him on his tactical awareness,his ability to have a plan B if plan A isn't working,his motivation skills,the type of football he gets his team to play,i can almost here the rosies shouting at their screens saying,he has got all the above in spades,but one last test for Malky might not be as straight forward,in fact some might say that his ability in the transfer market just might be his Achilles heel,anyway i want to be part of Malkys new world,i want to be converted,but it will not be because he is simply not Dave Jones,Hell will freeze over before i become a rosie

Re: Malky's brave new world

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 am

angelis49 wrote:Now that the celebrations of reaching the last 8 of the League Cup are starting to die down,let us turn our thoughts to the Championship match at Leeds,a team,after Swansea most city fans would love to beat,but i think this match is a big test for Malky,who has persuaded many on here to buy into his brave new world,predictably i'm not one,i think the manager has still to convince me that he has what it takes to get us to the promise land,but i'm willing to give him more time to prove me wrong,the big difference between me,and those who think like me,from the rosies,that i will not blindly think this man is the second coming simply because he is not Dave Jones....i will judge him on his tactical awareness,his ability to have a plan B if plan A isn't working,his motivation skills,the type of football he gets his team to play,i can almost here the rosies shouting at their screens saying,he has got all the above in spades,but one last test for Malky might not be as straight forward,in fact some might say that his ability in the transfer market just might be his Achilles heel,anyway i want to be part of Malkys new world,i want to be converted,but it will not be because he is simply not Dave Jones,Hell will freeze over before i become a rosie

Ability in the transfer market he bought in 11 or 12 new f*cking players you idiot !

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:46 am

well so far hes got more passion in the team a better work ethnic maybe he hasnt got the defence at theyre best but in the transfer market the signings so far have been excellent with free transfers on gunnarson cowie conway earnie etc and fees for turner and mason and miller . i can understand your opinion in the loan market but maybe he havent find better than what we got but we do need about 3 more

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 am

So what does a manager have to do to get your sour/dour support?
How can you be so narrow minded as to us 'rosies' just supporting a guy just because he isn't DJ?
We are not sheep - we are passionate supporters who want passion, honesty and integrity and the club to develop into a steam train -not a gravy train.
None of us really know about the malaysians or backing or langston debt issues or available money or if gethin messed up on deals etc. All we know is that Malky and his boys are busting a gut here - for us. And apart from one or two who have not hit any form and the still relatively small squad. We should be proud of what this guy is trying to do.

He is bound to make mistakes on the way and players will too - but come over to the light Angelis - its better here! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:02 pm

TheTrueBlue7 .....I will excuse your abuse on the basis of your tender years,your 15 i understand,but you must learn the lesson that you don't defeat an argument by abuse,you defeat it by suppling a better argument

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 pm

angelis49 wrote:TheTrueBlue7 .....I will excuse your abuse on the basis of your tender years,your 15 i understand,but you must learn the lesson that you don't defeat an argument by abuse,you defeat it by suppling a better argument

Think before you post utter shit then next time !

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:09 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
angelis49 wrote:TheTrueBlue7 .....I will excuse your abuse on the basis of your tender years,your 15 i understand,but you must learn the lesson that you don't defeat an argument by abuse,you defeat it by suppling a better argument

You are really going to get on in life kid.
Dont you realise these are MEN giving extremely good advice to you?
That advice will probably save you having quite a lot of stitches!!!!

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:13 pm

My Dear eddiep may i congratulate you on a precise and articulate rebuttal of my post,forgetting the sour reference, it was free of verbal abuse,i only wish more rosies took your example,when i write a post i don't expect everyone to agree with what i say,but what i must insist on is no verbal abuse,i never use it myself on others and i don't want it used against me,surly thats not to much to ask,disagree with me if you want,but do it in a way that shows me your educated

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Oh dear the trueblue7 has still some way to go before he becomes a young educated gentleman...i post the latest pearls of wisdom from this young man..................................Think before you post utter shit then next time !

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:26 pm

angelis49 wrote:Now that the celebrations of reaching the last 8 of the League Cup are starting to die down,let us turn our thoughts to the Championship match at Leeds,a team,after Swansea most city fans would love to beat,but i think this match is a big test for Malky,who has persuaded many on here to buy into his brave new world,predictably i'm not one,i think the manager has still to convince me that he has what it takes to get us to the promise land,but i'm willing to give him more time to prove me wrong,the big difference between me,and those who think like me,from the rosies,that i will not blindly think this man is the second coming simply because he is not Dave Jones....i will judge him on his tactical awareness,his ability to have a plan B if plan A isn't working,his motivation skills,the type of football he gets his team to play,i can almost here the rosies shouting at their screens saying,he has got all the above in spades,but one last test for Malky might not be as straight forward,in fact some might say that his ability in the transfer market just might be his Achilles heel,anyway i want to be part of Malkys new world,i want to be converted,but it will not be because he is simply not Dave Jones,Hell will freeze over before i become a rosie

what a turd :roll:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:32 pm

angelis49 wrote:Oh dear the trueblue7 has still some way to go before he becomes a young educated gentleman...i post the latest pearls of wisdom from this young man..................................Think before you post utter shit then next time !

from what i can see, u replied and abused the boy, in a very patronising and condecending way i might add, and now your being a bit childish back to him dont you think

trueblue may only be acting his age, which can be excused, but whats your excuse ?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Thanks for the advice and alot of stiches :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:35 pm

angelis49 wrote:Oh dear the trueblue7 has still some way to go before he becomes a young educated gentleman...i post the latest pearls of wisdom from this young man..................................Think before you post utter shit then next time !

You are a dick ! thinking your whitty but your not ! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

No-where has angelis said he's peter whittingham??

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:39 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Oh ha ha ha funny !

Whitty meaning he thinks he`s funny

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:40 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

now thats whitty :)

see angelis, on this boared we like to give abuse and banter and argue opinions, and believe me trueblue has been on the end of a few, but you were close to bullying the poor nipper :p

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:42 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Oh ha ha ha funny !

Whitty meaning he thinks he`s funny

i knew what you meant ;)

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:43 pm

jezzy666 wrote:

from what i can see, u replied and abused the boy, in a very patronising and condecending way i might add, and now your being a bit childish back to him dont you think

trueblue may only be acting his age, which can be excused, but whats your excuse ?

Thanks Jezzy i think he was being very patronising to me which is gunna make me react in the way i did

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Jezzy, gonna have to dis-agree, angelis posted the OP and got called a "f*cking idiot" by trueblue, bit uncalled for. Either way i don't really care because im off to bed as im working tonight....again...... :evil: :evil:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:57 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Jezzy, gonna have to dis-agree, angelis posted the OP and got called a "f*cking idiot" by trueblue, bit uncalled for. Either way i don't really care because im off to bed as im working tonight....again...... :evil: :evil:

yeah i agree in some sense, he made a bit of a harsh reaction, but like everyone points out he is young, it happens.

angelis reaction, while he embraces the fact he claims to be older and wiser, seems to be just as silly

either way i disagree with the OP and thats all that matters :p

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

It's S T I T C H E S! 2/10 ;)

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:08 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

that makes no sense

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:20 pm

N'awww Trueblue your so bloody CUTE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Don Cowie wrote:N'awww Trueblue your so bloody CUTE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LMAO thats strange ! Lemon Part watcher :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

that makes no sense

Why am I not surprised :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:34 pm

angelis49 wrote:My Dear eddiep may i congratulate you on a precise and articulate rebuttal of my post,forgetting the sour reference, it was free of verbal abuse,i only wish more rosies took your example,when i write a post i don't expect everyone to agree with what i say,but what i must insist on is no verbal abuse,i never use it myself on others and i don't want it used against me,surly thats not to much to ask,disagree with me if you want,but do it in a way that shows me your educated

Your terrible spelling, punctuation and grammar hardly make you seem educated :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:36 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
angelis49 wrote:My Dear eddiep may i congratulate you on a precise and articulate rebuttal of my post,forgetting the sour reference, it was free of verbal abuse,i only wish more rosies took your example,when i write a post i don't expect everyone to agree with what i say,but what i must insist on is no verbal abuse,i never use it myself on others and i don't want it used against me,surly thats not to much to ask,disagree with me if you want,but do it in a way that shows me your educated

Your terrible spelling, punctuation and grammar hardly make you seem educated :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:46 pm

I am 62 and you are still an idiot :thumbup:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Igovernor wrote:

I am 62 and you are still an idiot :thumbup:

who me

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:49 pm

eddiep wrote:So what does a manager have to do to get your sour/dour support?
How can you be so narrow minded as to us 'rosies' just supporting a guy just because he isn't DJ?
We are not sheep - we are passionate supporters who want passion, honesty and integrity and the club to develop into a steam train -not a gravy train.
None of us really know about the malaysians or backing or langston debt issues or available money or if gethin messed up on deals etc. All we know is that Malky and his boys are busting a gut here - for us. And apart from one or two who have not hit any form and the still relatively small squad. We should be proud of what this guy is trying to do.

He is bound to make mistakes on the way and players will too - but come over to the light Angelis - its better here! :ayatollah:

So are you going to join us Mr 49???

After reading through the thread - most posts are having a go at TrueBlue7, quite ageist too may i add. TrueBlue7 is one of us - a passionate City fan. He didnt abuse, he informed you of the signings MM made and his constenation at your lack of understanding.

Now we have older guys belittling him - how very nice elders :(

Responses have been made to his age and not his factual point that Malky has made loads of signings.
So who are the uneducated?
Those who respond with a few expletives thrown in or
Those who pick holes in posts from a desk or an armchair?

So are you coming to our Brave new world angelis49???

incidently, I think the Leeds game may be too much for us at this time, although I, like many others, get proved wrong regularily under super Malky :) :ayatollah: :) ;) :ayatollah: