Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gerrard Not Helping Himself !

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:24 am

With regard to the post made on his interview with talk sport, he said that you dont get a goal bonus or even a handshake ? Well surly if MM was to hear this he would be angry at the fact gerrad was saying this and in my eyes hes not helping himself by doing that. He wants to get a 1st team spot them he got to work for it, for all we know Turner could be working 10x harder than gerrard im training ? What he has to do is knuckle down keep his head down and crack on to try and impress MM :ayatollah:

Re: Gerrard Not Helping Himself !

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:30 am

Apparently he said he just get a handshake and he wasn't complaining about it.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 am

RFMH wrote:Apparently he said he just get a handshake and he wasn't complaining about it.

Fair enough i didnt hear it i was going on what the post said ? :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 am

He also doesn't help himself by getting a massive Wok2Walk to munch on! :D

He's a firework alright. Personally, I commend his commitment to us but I really think if we want to get promoted we need someone better than him starting.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:35 am

Only positive of MM's time in charge so far is that he has dropped this camel!

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 am

Zabier wrote:He also doesn't help himself by getting a massive Wok2Walk to munch on! :D

He's a firework alright. Personally, I commend his commitment to us but I really think if we want to get promoted we need someone better than him starting.

i dont blame him its so tasty :D

and same we nedd an experianced seasoned pro like a better hudson ?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 am

Roger Muller wrote:Only positive of MM's time in charge so far is that he has dropped this camel!

Only posotive of MM time so far f**k OFF !

west ham win , miller , cowie , conway doing well in the leauge with little money to back him ! Quater final of the leauge cup mate go do some reaserch before you post :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:00 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Roger Muller wrote:Only positive of MM's time in charge so far is that he has dropped this camel!

west ham win , miller , cowie , conway doing well in the leauge with little money to back him ! Quater final of the leauge cup mate go do some reaserch before you post :ayatollah:

i don't usually criticise spelling, but that was horrific!!!!

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Yeah i have dyslexia :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:19 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Yuo cna tlel

Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 am

polo wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Yuo cna tlel

And you find this funny because ? :roll: