Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ip ... 21219.html

Re: Chopra promblems resurface

Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Bless him! :roll:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Thats a quiet night for chops, but im not going down that road again :lol:
Im not a fan, i didnt waste my energy clapping him when he was here last week.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Even though he scored I was surprised how quiet he was when we played Ipswich.
I'll always be a fan

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 pm

It was only a matter of time before he was back on it :roll:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Even though he scored I was surprised how quiet he was when we played Ipswich.
I'll always be a fan

Not for me luke, When you compare the previous crop and attitudes, he summed up everything that was wrong at the club.
Out of shape, gambling, alcoholic. when he was good he was brilliant, but between him, jay and a few other you could flip a coin and hope for the best on there attitudes!

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:27 pm

milly44 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Even though he scored I was surprised how quiet he was when we played Ipswich.
I'll always be a fan

Not for me luke, When you compare the previous crop and attitudes, he summed up everything that was wrong at the club.
Out of shape, gambling, alcoholic. when he was good he was brilliant, but between him, jay and a few other you could flip a coin and hope for the best on there attitudes!

I kind of agree, I still think he is better than what we got but the MM way isn't the chops way.
Me being a fan is more about the past now.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 pm

We got rid of all the bad boys from last year,now we have an honest team of 110% players which i am sure we all prefer to the over paid piss head gamblers we had.They dont realise how good they have it earning more in a week than i get in a year or 2 of minimum wage. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:35 am

Sad tale.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:09 am

Seems like this is a big problem in football, as John Hartson admitted his problems in his book recently and now Matteo has admitted having a gambling addiction as well!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ex ... 21274.html

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 am

milly44 wrote:
I'll always be a fan

:o it's got f**k all to do with me!

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 am

milly44 wrote:
I'll always be a fan

You are not wrong in what you state Milly, but I am with Luke on this. I will always be a fan mainly because of his first term at our club and because of the way he tried so hard in that Play Off Final.

His time was up and he had to go at the end of last season, but I will always appluad him on any return to CCS.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:37 am

I'm not surprised this issue has raised it's head again but I do feel sorry for Chops as it seems he just cannot get on top of the demons which affect his life.

Although I always felt he was a fantastic player for the Bluebirds I also thought after last season it was time for him to move on and with this news £1m looks a good deal.

Whatever happens in the future with Chops I will always remember him as one of the best forward players to wear the shirt during my time watching the club and I will always give him a good reception whenever he returns to the CCS.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:50 am

castleblue wrote:I'm not surprised this issue has raised it's head again but I do feel sorry for Chops as it seems he just cannot get on top of the demons which affect his life.

Although I always felt he was a fantastic player for the Bluebirds I also thought after last season it was time for him to move on and with this news £1m looks a good deal.

Whatever happens in the future with Chops I will always remember him as one of the best forward players to wear the shirt during my time watching the club and I will always give him a good reception whenever he returns to the CCS.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm

It's a great pity. I liked Chops, and feel sorry for him. This is an addiction, like any other. An illness, put another way. Hope that he can sort it out once and for all. He did OK here, over the years. :ayatollah: