Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff "rip off" City...

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 pm

£10 ticket last night - Awesome well done!

However.........................

Booking fee 1.50

Parking at ground £5 :o :o :o :o

Re: Cardiff "rip off" City...

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Einstein wrote:£10 ticket last night - Awesome well done!

However.........................

Booking fee 1.50

Parking at ground £5 :o :o :o :o

Simple solution to the parking.. park & ride into Town, then walk to the ground.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:48 pm

its free parking two minutes up the road and without having to book, you could have bought a ticket on the door

it doesn't take Einstein to work that out :lol:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 pm

eighty_8 wrote:its free parking two minutes up the road and without having to book, you could have bought a ticket on the door

Like it...

I didn't book just rolled up and got nailed for a fiver. I know you can park in side streets, in the middle of roundabouts and hanging off the wall of Asda, but I was a little late and still think five quid to park at a game that cost a tenner to watch is a rip off!

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Einstein wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:its free parking two minutes up the road and without having to book, you could have bought a ticket on the door

Like it...

I didn't book just rolled up and got nailed for a fiver. I know you can park in side streets, in the middle of roundabouts and hanging off the wall of Asda, but I was a little late and still think five quid to park at a game that cost a tenner to watch is a rip off!

you generally find football parking is £5 across the country
one question if the tickets were normal league prices would you accept the parking fee

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Einstein can't work f**k all out now.......he's dead........... and is theory of relativity as probably been disproved.

So E just equals a feeling of euphoria coupled with groovy dance shapes, a sweaty ride and the horrors for a day or two afterwards,

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Einstein wrote:

Like it...

Was your car in one piece when you returned to it . If so, £5 well spent. I parked in one of the sidestreets once and had my car broken into. Believe it or not it was a saturday afternoon game and i was parked outside a row of houses. Nobody saw or heard a thing, very strange.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Leave my theory alone, you can't go faster than the speed of light or you go back in time - fact.

£5 to occupy a space 7ft by 12ft for 2 hours seems excessive to me.

I just think its steep.