Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETTER OFF CLUB

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:31 pm

my Missis just rung me,said my boy have had a letter off club thanking him for his support and if he takes letter into club shop he will be given a gift,I no it won't be much,but great thought by club,my boy was really happy.

Re: LETTER OFF CLUB

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:32 pm

ngriffiths wrote:my Missis just rung me,said my boy have had a letter off club thanking him for his support and if he takes letter into club shop he will be given a gift,I no it won't be much,but great thought by club,my boy was really happy.

Bloody hell fair play! A letter for support? Never heard of that before. Well done to him though. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:37 pm

They must be doing it to all the young season ticket holders,he's only 7,made his day with his name on envelope aswell.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Great touch from the club. Hopefully alot more youngsters have recieved them.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:58 pm

yep, my two kids also received them today

Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 pm

I had one of the club saying hurry up and die you ugly old b*stard as you are scaring the kids in your section :o

Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:35 pm

steve davies wrote:I had one of the club saying hurry up and die you ugly old b*stard as you are scaring the kids in your section :o

did chuckle

Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:04 pm

steve davies wrote:I had one of the club saying hurry up and die you ugly old b*stard as you are scaring the kids in your section :o

Milly wasn't the only one then :o

Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Yep - my two kids loved it, nice touch from the club and we are going to go tomorrow and meet the players for Halloweeeeeen!! Great bit of marketing at last - Well done The City - Get the kids hooked and all that!!

Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:59 pm

My lad had one, despite boycotting last Saturday 8-)

Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

cute people dont recieve them :D

Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Roger Muller wrote:My lad had one, despite boycotting last Saturday 8-)

when will he be going back to redeem it then ? :o

Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:52 pm

milly44 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

:lol: No wonder I didnt get anything :)

Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:02 pm

My youngest had one too, timed just right for his 9th birthday tomorrow. He's dead pleased with it, well done the club

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:27 am

NIBluebird wrote:
Roger Muller wrote:My lad had one, despite boycotting last Saturday 8-)

when will he be going back to redeem it then ? :o

When I see fit, not today mind if Anthony Gerrard is there, definition of shit on a stick that one.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:32 am

Fair play to the club. I know it's all to make money but nice for the kids and hopefully it will keep the youngsters coming back for more.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:06 pm

milly44 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

milly just remember about the injunction you have so the family stand is out of bounds :D

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

milly just remember about the injunction you have so the family stand is out of bounds :D

Is that because of him posing for playgirl :D

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Great touch by the club that