Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE CANTON LASTNIGHT??

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Start of the 2nd half from no where every copper and steward in south wales rocked up.
Radioing each other and strolling around with bits of paper, looked like they were looking for someone!
Any ideas? :ayatollah:

Re: WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE CANTON LASTNIGHT??

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:29 pm

milly44 wrote:Start of the 2nd half from no where every copper and steward in south wales rocked up.
Radioing each other and strolling around with bits of paper, looked like they were looking for someone!

I think you just said what they were doing. :lol:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote:Start of the 2nd half from no where every copper and steward in south wales rocked up.

:lol: :lol: Fair point.
Im only assuming, they didnt look like there were doing a crossword, but they could off been :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:49 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Im only assuming, they didnt look like there were doing a crossword, but they could off been :ayatollah:

Just after the start of the 2 nd half I saw about 3 stewards searching a 15is old kid at the back of the canton stand! His mates were arguing with them looks like he was getting thrown out! Maybe something to do with that!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Just after the start of the 2 nd half I saw about 3 stewards searching a 15is old kid at the back of the canton stand! His mates were arguing with them looks like he was getting thrown out! Maybe something to do with that!!

Bloody kids! :old: :old:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Naughty boys!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

you mean the stewards pick on kids never

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm

maybe they were the coin throwers aiming at baz all night :D

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm

damn f*cking bollocks i just started a thread just like this one :lol:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:damn f*cking bollocks i just started a thread just like this one :lol:

I know, that why I pointlessly bumped this one up :old:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:00 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:damn f*cking bollocks i just started a thread just like this one :lol:

I know, that why I pointlessly bumped this one up :old:
f*cking mods, power hungry as the stewards :D

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:02 pm

dont make me bring out my minty friend :lol:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 pm

milly44 wrote:dont make me bring out my minty friend :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: