Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

another quiet night at CCS

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:33 pm

i could hear heaton calling his defence.......and he was up the other end to me :D :ayatollah:

Re: another quiet night at CCS

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Outstanding read this, have bookmarked it for future reference

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm

not really, there was singing throughout the game in the canton.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Great atmosphere tonight, Canton made a right racket.

Another great positive post, welldone fella.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 pm

griff105 wrote:Great atmosphere tonight, Canton made a right racket.

sorry,should have said the place was bumping,and not in the canton,yep you did make some noise,but get real,no atmosphere

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 pm

i was sat in the family.. was really quiet

Canton made a good effort though :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 pm

krab wrote:

sorry,should have said the place was bumping,and not in the canton,yep you did make some noise,but get real,no atmosphere

We're doomed.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 pm

krab wrote:i could hear heaton calling his defence.......and he was up the other end to me :D :ayatollah:

Our group sang in the Ninian Stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 pm

griff105 wrote:
krab wrote:

We're doomed.

NO,were not doomed,but something needs to change down that stadium to get the atmosphere back,and honestly when your in the family stand like me,you can hardly hear the canton

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:55 pm

i thought the atmosphere was not to bad tbh :D :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

krab wrote:
griff105 wrote:
krab wrote:

We're doomed.

NO,were not doomed,but something needs to change down that stadium to get the atmosphere back,and honestly when your in the family stand like me,you can hardly hear the canton

Sorry mate, but it sounds like you need to get your ears checked, i was in the Canton tonight and it was almost non-stop support for the boys for the whole game. Go get your ears syringed or some hearing aids... do something...just quit whining !!

Through to the quarters of the Carling Cup and still there are negative people on this board, looks like you picked the perfect name though, your acting like a grade A krab :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Canton stand was superb. The club would be better off closing the ninain stand for carling cup games ;)

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:20 pm

milly44 wrote:Canton stand was superb. The club would be better off closing the ninain stand for carling cup games ;)

Nathan, you mean the other way around. WERE THE NINIAN,WERE THE NINIAN, WERE THE NINIAN TILL WE DIE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Was in the canton stand with 6 "converted bluebirds" and I though the effort was excellent from the stand
Not a great game but 1-0 will do
Bluebirds :)

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Roger Muller wrote:Outstanding read this, have bookmarked it for future reference

You come across like that daya chap! :lol:

Anyway it was great in the canton stand tonight good atmosphere and who cares if the family stand can't hear us as long as the players can!!!

Quarter finals here we come!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:53 am

Less goals made no entertainment! :old:
Leicester+Huddersfield were the most electric :D Mainly due to lots of goals and going through extra time etc

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:55 am

The family stand is always going to be quiet it was at ninian as well

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:36 am

the Ninian is a library ....................end of :D

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:i could hear heaton calling his defence.......and he was up the other end to me :D :ayatollah:

Sat in the Grandstand first half as I presented the ProCopy before the game to Gunnarsson.
(Shame the stadium was empty at that point - there goes my moment of fame)
Never again, it was like a morgue, could hear your group singing in the Ninian Annis, looked about 35 of you,
but fair do's to the Canton boys. Much bigger mob of course, but they tried to keep some noise going throughout
the game. I moved over there at half time cause the grandstand was doing my brain in!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Krab I bet the winter nights fly bye in your house :(

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:01 pm

placid-casual wrote:Krab I bet the winter nights fly bye in your house :(

where were you sitting last night?

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:26 pm

McNaughtyButNice wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sat in the Grandstand first half as I presented the ProCopy before the game to Gunnarsson.
Never again, it was like a morgue, could hear your group singing in the Ninian Annis, looked about 35 of you,
but fair do's to the Canton boys. Much bigger mob of course, but they tried to keep some noise going throughout
the game. I moved over there at half time cause the grandstand was doing my brain in!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There was only about 35 of us, but I loved every minute of it, by the end of the game there must of been a few hundred of us singing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
McNaughtyButNice wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

There was only about 35 of us, but I loved every minute of it, by the end of the game there must of been a few hundred of us singing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis,i sat in my usual seat and it was quiet,i did hear some singing from the canton stand,and there were a couple of old songs going on,but honestly from the family stand the most noise was made by a handfull of burnley that clapped and chanted for most of the second half :ayatollah: :ayatollah: