Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i was in the family stand tonight

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:22 pm

and hardly any regulars their,very,very few familiar faces :( :( :ayatollah:

Re: i was in the family stand tonight

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm

krab wrote:and hardly any regulars their,very,very few familiar faces :( :( :ayatollah:

I thought exactly the same, I think there were a lot people buying tickets on the night. Think half term helped more kids than normal.

Excellent win for the City though. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:17 pm

I was in there with my 3 daughters.....normallly in 116 but took them over there tonight :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:21 am

Dange wrote:I was in there with my 3 daughters.....normallly in 116 but took them over there tonight :ayatollah:

welcome,hope your daughters enjoyed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:03 am

krab wrote:
Dange wrote:I was in there with my 3 daughters.....normallly in 116 but took them over there tonight :ayatollah:

Indeed they did, although the two eldest were in the loo when when we scored :lol: . The youngest is the son I never had (in this country...dont ask ;) ) so she's well into her football anyway. Behind the goal is not for me though don't get the same perspective of the game as you do from the side of the pitch. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Dange wrote:
krab wrote:

Indeed they did, although the two eldest were in the loo when when we scored :lol: . The youngest is the son I never had (in this country...dont ask ;) ) so she's well into her football anyway. Behind the goal is not for me though don't get the same perspective of the game as you do from the side of the pitch. :ayatollah:

certainly agree about behind the goal,never see the same game as from the halfway line,my daughter used to play football aswell,quit a couple of years back. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:37 pm

krab wrote:and hardly any regulars their,very,very few familiar faces :( :( :ayatollah:

I took Angharad into the Ninian Stand as we do for all cup games Kevin :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I took Angharad into the Ninian Stand as we do for all cup games Kevin :ayatollah:

did you think it was better carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: