Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: come on u clarets

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Before yoy say cardiff is as bad off as swansea mate,I think you should walk out of high st station and take a stroll around,I think you will then see were and who is better off,,not knocking you at all but as like newport ther is little investment in swansea wile you seam to find investment to build st davids 2 we can't fill what we got,,its the same as this new train track stopping at cardiff,we find it hard to get investment anyway but if our own government ain't going to invest in us why should future companys,,20 years back both swansea and cardiff were shit holes,but in all fairness you have had investment as for swansea ther is little change from then,,its ther for all to see mate just come down and take a look.

You're right, High st is a sh1thole. It does sadden me, as I do think swansea is a cracking city after having lived there for 5 years through uni (nowhere near as great as the 'diff though).....the decline of mumbles and the "mile" is the biggest choker to me, doing the mile and ending up in cinders or bentleys after playing rugby for mumbles are my best memories down there, and the Gower along with tenby are some of my best "happy places". But yeah, it would piss me off too seeing cardiff getting all the investment.

Anyways back to the thread.....feck off you plastic, 6 fingered, inbred, peg selling, pikey C U Nxt Tuesday ;)

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Well barnsley fan sat,tonight I'm a big burnley fan,, :ayatollah:

as usaul jck u supported the wrong team. bluebirdsssssssssssssss

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Next Tuesday? ??,,and ps swansea would not be a shit hole and neather would the valleys and other parts of wales if the cash was splashed around,,

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:56 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Next Tuesday? ??,,and ps swansea would not be a shit hole and neather would the valleys and other parts of wales if the cash was splashed around,,

cash is being splashed in the valleys mate.. big money being spent in caerphilly mid glam, and blaina gwent.

new by pass roads, two state of the art hospitals... town regeneration projects.... iconic buildings being fully restored..

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:01 pm

And newport is looking stunning,,

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:And newport is looking stunning,,

didnt mention newport!!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Well barnsley fan sat,tonight I'm a big burnley fan,, :ayatollah:

Last ' 8 ' HERE come CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES YES 1 NIL CARDIFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 pm

correct :ayatollah: :D

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Only 20yrs ago Swansea was a shithole??,wishful thinking that pal,it has been since the day the first caravaners put up pitch there mun !! :lol:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:36 am

jack tw*t :x

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:58 am

your not singing anymore :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Impresive come back the annis,,did make me chuckle with the badge,,as for love to be were you are,,not realy as that cup is shit until u get to the quaters,,

you would say that, if YOU ARE NOT IN IT :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good job we are in the quaters now

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:08 pm

I see you keep supporting teams we beat can you keep it up till end of season for us cheers butt

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Tosser!!

The more you write the more you are made to look stupid....

As I often state: "It is better to let people THINK you are a complete tw*t than to keep writing this stuff and PROVE it BEYOND DOUBT!!

As I said, Tosser!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Tosser!!

The more you write the more you are made to look stupid....

As I often state: "It is better to let people THINK you are a complete tw*t than to keep writing this stuff and PROVE it BEYOND DOUBT!!

As I said, Tosser!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

secretly sven your just hurt that hes offending newport, and want to stick up for the fantastic city. :D

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:15 am

Sven,wtf are you talking about,,every thing I have said is spot on,its you who has come out with drivle you tosser.and well done on your win bluebirds,,can see you going all the way as you did in the fa,again you are getting a easy rout ther,but like u said we are trying to stay in the prem so the cups are just not important at all,,and allso yes swansea was a shit hole ever since I can remember,but untill 20 years back so was cardiff.
But here is a question for you what has cardiff got that swansea could never have,,ie natural,after all every thing in cardiff is man made,swansea is and surrounded by national beauty,yes the man made area is looking run down but ther is no comparison between swansea and cardiff naturaly....many of you lot even use what swansea has to offer and even park your caravans ther,so let's not be silly and say stupid things....

Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:52 am

The fact of the matter is, most of you kents live in the shithole that is Scumsea, and not the surrounding Gower coast.

Someone will wipe the shithole one day and clean all you feckers out. :D

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:12 am

Essoblue wrote:The fact of the matter is, most of you kents live in the shithole that is Scumsea, and not the surrounding Gower coast.

Someone will wipe the shithole one day and clean all you feckers out. :D

Oh yes, and to answer the question about what will Cardiff have that scumsea could never have??

The title of Capital City.
A Cathedral.
Senedd
Wales Millennium Centre
Cardiff is a significant tourism centre and the most popular visitor destination in Wales with 18.3 million visitors in 2010.[3] In 2011, Cardiff was ranked 6th in the world in National Geographic's alternative tourist destinations. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff)
More open spaces (parks/lpaying fields) within the city than ANY other city in the UK. (fact)
Cardiff is part of the Eurocities network of the largest European cities.
Yadder yadder
I could go on and on, so now, the question is back at you.
What do Swansea have besides a paddling pool. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:41 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wtf you talking about you muppet,,were did I say we were as good as arsenal???what I said is I rather be out of the cups and concern our selfs at survival,typical histerical blue bird and makeing things up.. next silly billy please. :?

Muppet?? LOL. I love The Muppets, so no offence taken. My personal favourites are Stadler and Waldorf (or 'The Taylor Brothers' as they are known in these parts)

On a serious note let me quote YOU, my little Goldfish neighbour:

Quote From SwanseaTosser69: "as for love to be were you are,,not realy as that cup is shit until u get to the quaters" (Unquote)

Hmmm, that was indeed an Arsene Wenger comment and hints at YOU believing your team (LIKE ARSENAL) are TOO GOOD to take the early rounds seriously

Shrewsbury soon put your team in their place though, didn't they??

If you can't face FACTS then don't come on here making comments that simply confirm you to be a complete arsehole, SwanseaTosser69 :roll: :lol:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:17 am

Can't take the last two posts serious to be honest,,cardiff one of the biger citys in Europe? Ffs nowere near,,,out side of wales your ni more then a average city,,and every thing els is as I said MAN MADE(tw*t)as for the next post,,,again I will explain again as you are clearly a retard,we have bigger and better fish to fry in staying in the prem,unless you can give us a quarter final spot straight of then its not worth risking injury,but ther again this is all you have I gess,a cup run...rather stay in the prem then a cup run and lower league football,,as deep down I'm sure you would,,,