Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

come on u clarets

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 am

Well barnsley fan sat,tonight I'm a big burnley fan,, :ayatollah:

Re: come on u clarets

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 am

I see, and where are you in this tournement?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 am

swansealad69 wrote:Well barnsley fan sat,tonight I'm a big burnley fan,, :ayatollah:

Last ' 8 ' HERE come CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 am

2 seasons ago Swansea would have loved to be where we are in this Cup , now they are trying to play down and de-value the competition coz they got knocked out by Shrewsbury :lol:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 am

swansealad69 wrote:Well barnsley fan sat,tonight I'm a big burnley fan,, :ayatollah:

Nothing like a really original post!!!

Come on the other 19 premier league teams between now and May!!!

Come on u clarets LMAO, like your bothered!!
Worry about your own team mate!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:42 am

I dont blame you, who the FU*K would want to support the jacks :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 am

Impresive come back the annis,,did make me chuckle with the badge,,as for love to be were you are,,not realy as that cup is shit until u get to the quaters,,

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:15 am

swansealad69 wrote:Impresive come back the annis,,did make me chuckle with the badge,,as for love to be were you are,,not realy as that cup is shit until u get to the quaters,,

you would say that, if YOU ARE NOT IN IT :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:31 am

swansealad69 wrote:Impresive come back the annis,,did make me chuckle with the badge,,as for love to be were you are,,not realy as that cup is shit until u get to the quaters,,

....and we're just one game away from the quarters ;) :lol:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:57 am

Com come lads,,no one bothers at the begining,same goes fo the fa cup.
to be honest I'm glad we are out and hope we go out of the fa,as premier is were its happening,the fa,and other cups not many give a feck about,,what would you all rather get to the final of this cup or reach the play off final??

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:59 am

swansealad69 wrote:Com come lads,,no one bothers at the begining,same goes fo the fa cup.
to be honest I'm glad we are out and hope we go out of the fa,as premier is were its happening,the fa,and other cups not many give a feck about,,what would you all rather get to the final of this cup or reach the play off final??

Let me tickle your ribs so I can cum all over you

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Don Cowie wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Com come lads,,no one bothers at the begining,same goes fo the fa cup.

Let me tickle your ribs so I can cum all over you

:?

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Intresting reply,,unless u are a blond with nice tits and a clit,,,I think I will give it a miss if that's ok with you tiger?but thanks for the offer anyway :shock:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Isn't that an original quote from Arsene Wenger, SwanseaChildAged7and3/4?? :roll:

Are you now saying your team are as good or as powerful as Arsenal?? :?

You may be in the same division Jack but you'll NEVER be in the same league!! :lol:

You Jacks have always been jealous of your bigger (capital city) rivals just down the M4 but even I am amazed at how that jealousy continues event though you currently (if only temporarily) occupy the high ground :?

Three years ago your lot would have given their eleventh and twelfth fingers and toes to get to an FA Cup Final and I remember the fuss that was made when you got to the LDV Trophy Final for LOWER LEAGUE TEAMS. Anyone would swear you'd reached the UEFA Champions League Final :roll:

Sort of puts your comments in the rubbish bin, eh?? :lol:

Concentrate on your own bunch of 'bottlers' Jack and maybe (just maybe) you'll enjoy life in the spot light whilst it lasts (which won't be long if you keep throwing away games like you have!!) :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Wtf you talking about you muppet,,were did I say we were as good as arsenal???what I said is I rather be out of the cups and concern our selfs at survival,typical histerical blue bird and makeing things up.. next silly billy please. :?

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:47 pm

plastic :D

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wtf you talking about you muppet,,were did I say we were as good as arsenal???what I said is I rather be out of the cups and concern our selfs at survival,typical histerical blue bird and makeing things up.. next silly billy please. :?

I guarantee you that you will NOT survive in the Premiership this year

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wtf you talking about you muppet,,were did I say we were as good as arsenal???what I said is I rather be out of the cups and concern our selfs at survival,typical histerical blue bird and makeing things up.. next silly billy please. :?

Are you one of those tools who still dresses up on Skinhead get-up ?

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Fairplay i support everyone that plays against Swansea so i wouldnt expect any less.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:40 pm

... and every day you're a bit sad, really.

Ta-ra now.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Lol,,,every one,,no not a skin head,but a good looking guy with nice hair I must say

Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,,,every one,,no not a skin head,but a good looking guy with nice hair I must say

cute :D

Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 pm

http://youtu.be/oqk0qLZgxwQ

Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

I dont blame you, who the FU*K would want to support the jacks :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Seen that movie many times,,and agree swansea is a pritty shity city,,I can argue with that,,but between a usless council and a assembly that gives us very little what do expect?swansea shoud be a jewel in a welsh crown,,look t were we are ona stunning goden sand beach a city center marrina rolling hills to our north and gower to the west,but instead we have a heroin,pisshead city that gets fuckall..but its were I was born and the place I love..

Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Seen that movie many times,,and agree swansea is a pritty shity city,,I can argue with that,,but between a usless council and a assembly that gives us very little what do expect?swansea shoud be a jewel in a welsh crown,,look t were we are ona stunning goden sand beach a city center marrina rolling hills to our north and gower to the west,but instead we have a heroin,pisshead city that gets fuckall..but its were I was born and the place I love..

I actually respect this statement. Sounds a lovely place, MINUS the population :D :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:40 pm

It should be a lovely place mate to be honest,,al rivalry and jokes aside but swansea has a great location and we truly are a city on the sea and have every thing needed to be a tourism hotspot,BUT we get f**k all and the city is nit cleaned up and just been left to stagnate,ther f**k all work here and fell sory for the younger lot as unless billions are spent ther is no f*cking hope here,,sad realy and anoying as I'm proud of being a jack but the city is on its knees,,I'm of cry now,

Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:It should be a lovely place mate to be honest,,al rivalry and jokes aside but swansea has a great location and we truly are a city on the sea and have every thing needed to be a tourism hotspot,BUT we get f**k all and the city is nit cleaned up and just been left to stagnate,ther f**k all work here and fell sory for the younger lot as unless billions are spent ther is no f*cking hope here,,sad realy and anoying as I'm proud of being a jack but the city is on its knees,,I'm of cry now,

My stepson is a qualified electrician and is working in burger king :shock: The job situation here in Cardiff is sh1t aswell. Now av a good cry and get it out of you're system that You wish u were from Cardiff. We cant help where we are born, but we are all Welsh, even though you lot take it to the extreme and keep it in the family ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Before yoy say cardiff is as bad off as swansea mate,I think you should walk out of high st station and take a stroll around,I think you will then see were and who is better off,,not knocking you at all but as like newport ther is little investment in swansea wile you seam to find investment to build st davids 2 we can't fill what we got,,its the same as this new train track stopping at cardiff,we find it hard to get investment anyway but if our own government ain't going to invest in us why should future companys,,20 years back both swansea and cardiff were shit holes,but in all fairness you have had investment as for swansea ther is little change from then,,its ther for all to see mate just come down and take a look.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:20 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Before yoy say cardiff is as bad off as swansea mate,I think you should walk out of high st station and take a stroll around,I think you will then see were and who is better off,,not knocking you at all but as like newport ther is little investment in swansea wile you seam to find investment to build st davids 2 we can't fill what we got,,its the same as this new train track stopping at cardiff,we find it hard to get investment anyway but if our own government ain't going to invest in us why should future companys,,20 years back both swansea and cardiff were shit holes,but in all fairness you have had investment as for swansea ther is little change from then,,its ther for all to see mate just come down and take a look.

why spend/waste money in swansea, its a shit hole and offers nothing, Spend all the money in Cardiff the Capital City of Wales

We get everything :lol: