Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I THINK A FEW PEOPLE ARE WORRIED "

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 pm

stickywicket wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
stickywicket wrote:I'm not worried.
Some people on here think they are top QC's and accountants.
Makes me laugh .

Keith is trying his best, bless him :lol:

I meant you as well

I know :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:16 pm

sleepwalker wrote:The one thing which has baffled me for a long is,If TG and VT think they are liable for£20-30 million why have they propped up the club for the last couple of years?

Allan this is where people try to claim that Annis, Gwyn and myself are anti-malaysian, none of us think that the malaysians are liable for the debt like Peter Ridsdale was not liable either, the football club is liable for the debt though.

The debt is owed by the club not the Malaysians.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 pm

polo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
faint wrote:I suspect the only people worried are Yourself and Mr Hammam?

Troll or sniper alert?

Tell me Faint were you at the Cherry Tree Tuesday night.

:roll:

Here he goes. Anyone who has a difference of opinion to annis or carl must be a sniper from ccmb.
Pathetic.

You are such a kiss arse its unbelievable.

And where did I mention ccmb?

Mind you this gives you another chance to go running back to that board.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
sleepwalker wrote:The one thing which has baffled me for a long is,If TG and VT think they are liable for£20-30 million why have they propped up the club for the last couple of years?

They are not liable for the money. If they had more than 51% of shares then they would be.

Anyway I think I know what you are getting at. Why are they propping the club up with this debt hanging over it. Well they came in when promotion was on the cards so their was a good incentive. As we know to our pain promotion never came so why are they still hanging around? It is possible you know that they might actually like our club.

Take them blinkers off mate and look at it rationally. Premiership football
would obviously be a big, quick, cheap winner (but they never put a lot of
money in, just stabilised the Club)... So a quick fix to see off Langstone
surely cannot have been a priority??

So perhaps they have a cheaper way of settling this debt. Remember of course,
that the less they spend paying off Langstone, the more money Cardiff City have
for players etc!!

Tan aint the baddie here. He came along AFTER all this shite, but you cannot
mug them off for not wanting to pay off other peoples debts, surely?

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:28 pm

polo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Troll or sniper alert?

Here he goes. Anyone who has a difference of opinion to annis or carl must be a sniper from ccmb.
Pathetic.

Now now Polo, you can see clearly that the idiot Faint has now joined for a good/constructive debate.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:32 pm

If Langston want to take us into admin they will. I still don't see how they will get a penny if they do.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Troll or sniper alert?

Pathetic.

Now now Polo, you can see clearly that the idiot Faint has now joined for a good/constructive debate.

Fair enough I take your point on Faint but he made the exact same accusation against me last week.

I havent been on there for months.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:35 pm

polo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Troll or sniper alert?

Pathetic.

Nah your not a sniper, your just an arsehole Polo

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 pm

welshie wrote:
polo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Troll or sniper alert?

Pathetic.

Die

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 pm

polo wrote:
welshie wrote:
polo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Troll or sniper alert?

Pathetic.

Die

Nah not today thank you

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 pm

polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Troll or sniper alert?

Pathetic.

Fair enough I take your point on Faint but he made the exact same accusation against me last week.

I havent been on there for months.

Uh I'm taking it you are referring to ccmb. 5th Sept or perhaps a couple of days earlier you were on there at my expense. Not quite months that is it? Mind you time does seem to have gone by quick. Perhpas its you just pissing people off here that makes it seem like yesterday.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Nearly 2 months then :lol:

Im just sniper yet i havent been on there for nearly 2 months. :lol:

You should stop being so paranoid. Not everyones lives revolve around taking the internet so seriously.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 pm

polo wrote:Nearly 2 months then :lol:

You should stop being so paranoid. Not everyones lives revolve around taking the internet so seriously.

At the same time you have to understand that what you say on the Internet can still hurt and upset people. Wud you tell me to die in real life?! I would hope not otherwise you really are a c**t. I would also beat the shit out of you if you said it to my face but thats neither here nor there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Not quite 2 months though is it your failed John McCririck.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Not quite 2 months though is it your failed John McCririck.

More of a Paul Merson but I can afford it R2D2

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Then go and buy yourself some friends.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:00 pm

welshie wrote:

At the same time you have to understand that what you say on the Internet can still hurt and upset people. Wud you tell me to die in real life?! I would hope not otherwise you really are a c**t. I would also beat the shit out of you if you said it to my face but thats neither here nor there :lol: :lol: :lol:

So its ok to abuse me but I cant have a go back :lol:

You couldnt make some of this shit up

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Then go and buy yourself some friends.

Im not the one desperate to make cyber friends :roll:

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 pm

polo wrote:
welshie wrote:

So its ok to abuse me but I cant have a go back :lol:

You couldnt make some of this shit up

I'm completely neutral, so I think I have a good point of view to judge, and to me it looks like your the one who starts all the confrontations. Feel like I'm a bloody teacher typing that.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:05 pm

polo wrote:

Thats because you cant.

I'm getting bored of you now.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
polo wrote:

Thats because you cant.

I'm getting bored of you now.

I dont want or need to.

Thank f**k for that :roll:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:I have to agree there is a lot of truth in what you have just written, but I know who I would be backing in the next court case or settlement :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cardiff City FC of course.

...Of course. I am right here, aren't I?

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 am

faint wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Troll or sniper alert?

Not allowed to express an opinion without being labeled a sniper or troll by a keyboard warrior?

I'm just wondering who should be worried. He won't say. Though he says there's nothing to worry about a little later.

be gone feint,you're a menace man!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:14 am

DaveSheffield wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I have to agree there is a lot of truth in what you have just written, but I know who I would be backing in the next court case or settlement :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cardiff City FC of course.

...Of course. I am right here, aren't I?

Dave
Cardiff City comes first before any owner :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 am

but is Sam getting worried that he may NOT get his money though ?? ;)

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:27 am

Martyn1963 wrote:but is Sam getting worried that he may NOT get his money though ?? ;)

Martyn, is that a question ?

If so, NO quite the opposite, He has been told by the legal profession he will win hands down as the contracts have been broken by the other parties and all payments have ceased.

Martyn, by the way, because they over charged you, I have stopped them having any more of my books.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:but is Sam getting worried that he may NOT get his money though ?? ;)

If so, NO quite the opposite, He has been told by the legal profession he will win hands down as the contracts have been broken by the other parties and all payments have ceased.

Martyn, by the way, because they over charged you, I have stopped them having any more of my books.

Interesting there so the nothing to pay until 2016 version isnt applicable then and CCFC have indeed defaulted payment to Langston ? It was my Mrs they overcharged and Im sure she wont miss £2 ;)

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Interesting there so the nothing to pay until 2016 version isnt applicable then and CCFC have indeed defaulted payment to Langston ? It was my Mrs they overcharged and Im sure she wont miss £2 ;)

Martyn, to be honest I dont get involved in all the ins and outs, I just like the basic facts and I am being told they have def defaulted on payments and broke the contract to pay everything off by 2010 Dec 31st. Also 2016 contract is no longer applicable,as new ones were made.

Martyn, its not the point, all the small retailers were told to sell at £9.99p.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 am

I'm guessing that by a lack of a reply from Faint on all the insults that he has now received that he has been banned and labelled a sniper from CCMB... Is this fair??? I know the same was done to myself and the things that were said (inc. by Annis) were completely untrue yet now he has been labelled and abused without any chance of presenting a proper defence!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:19 am

Tried posting this on my phone earlier, but it got lost.

So on the Hotel computer now.

I can´t see whats new here, apart from an off the cuff comment from Vince.

Annis and carl insisting there is something going on, but not mentioning what, leaving posters to add 2 and 2 and get about 7. Annis convinced the 2nd agreement isn´t valid.

The other side is the accounts show the 2nd agreement as being in play, so this is in writing backed up by the board of directors and anyone who has been on this board, including Tan,TG Guy, Borley, Ridsdale, hall, Isaacs and about 6 or 7 others. Many of these serious business men.

If the accounts aren´t true all these guys are guilty of fraud !

The facts are there is 15m to pay off by 2016, which is closing in quickly.
If Sam fgos to court, no matter how hopeful he or his legal advisors are , and lets face it they didnt give very good advise last time, then he is mad,as hes only got 4 years to wait for his money and a court case will cost millions and take years to complete. The Malays have the funds to fight it until hes dry.

These same hints and rumours have been going around for years and I beleive that if his case was so tight he´d have gone for it by now.

Also any dreams about Sams return have got to be countered by the fact that he´s an old man without the funds to take us any further. As opposed to the malays who have got the money and have a team of people behind them who can develop this club to become big enough to not only go up but survive in the prem for many years.

I won´t be making many more posts on this for a few days as Im on holiday, but just thought it was worth balancing the debate a little with some objective facts.