Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Who is going to this?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/20102011/ ... athon.html

Re: World Cup info 2014 - Brazil

Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 pm

me :roll: http://youtu.be/zj1PmDOc_WY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 pm

im supposed to be going with work , however we are having a complete nightmare with the security issues... After the problems we had in south africa with this issue , brazil is proving to be equally as bad, if not worse...

low and behold after that we get russia!! followed by the alcohol dry country qatar in june/july at 50c.. who decides these places!! no back handers securing these deals mind. ;)

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:im supposed to be going with work , however we are having a complete nightmare with the security issues... After the problems we had in south africa with this issue , brazil is proving to be equally as bad, if not worse...

low and behold after that we get russia!! followed by the alcohol dry country qatar in june/july at 50c.. who decides these places!! no back handers securing these deals mind. ;)

Ive been to Brazil - awesome Rio, but giving this a wide berth to be honest. :(

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:32 pm

ninianblue wrote:me :roll: http://youtu.be/zj1PmDOc_WY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive changed my mind, when is the next flight? :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:19 pm

my mate fished in bazil in the world championships,the teams had to have armed guards 24 hours a day,not a very safe place at all, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Shocking. They expect fans/teams too travel upto 2000 miles per match.

f**k FIFA, absolute joke of an outfit.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:52 pm

your prob looking at 2 grand if you plan on staying 10-14 days with all flights and all the Fu*king around travellin if you gotta travel in beetween ''im sure they will be doing all inclusive packages''

brazil being a hardcore crime and drugs ghetto some places you wouldn't ideally want to have to pass by coach or drive through to accomadation, lol.
I wont be going.. 'unless wales qualify'

Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Let's hope we see WALES at this World Cup...Last time i looked 25-1 WALES to be playing in this tournament ;)

Lot's of sleepless nights ahead of us ( heres hoping )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -turn.html

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:04 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:your prob looking at 2 grand if you plan on staying 10-14 days with all flights and all the Fu*king around travellin if you gotta travel in beetween ''im sure they will be doing all inclusive packages''

brazil being a hardcore crime and drugs ghetto some places you wouldn't ideally want to have to pass by coach or drive through to accomadation, lol.

all inclusive packages were tried a few years ago in brazil.... costa de sauipe.. lots of petty crime against tourists and food stadards dropped rapidly.. plus using dodgy internal airlines flights to see iguazu falls etc.. put a lot of people off..

in south africa our company used large tents near the grounds as the bars were unsafe... you had tickets included with your match ticket and had, large screens, music, entertainment food and beer etc.. these worked quite well and were guarded...

i expect to see something similar for brazil...

Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:44 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote:your prob looking at 2 grand if you plan on staying 10-14 days with all flights and all the Fu*king around travellin if you gotta travel in beetween ''im sure they will be doing all inclusive packages''

all inclusive packages were tried a few years ago in brazil.... costa de sauipe.. lots of petty crime against tourists and food stadards dropped rapidly.. plus using dodgy internal airlines flights to see iguazu falls etc.. put a lot of people off..

in south africa our company used large tents near the grounds as the bars were unsafe... you had tickets included with your match ticket and had, large screens, music, entertainment food and beer etc.. these worked quite well and were guarded...

i expect to see something similar for brazil...

I just read some articles regarding the security issues in Brazil but i think it is not that bad.. Fans of the world cup can still roam around in between of the matches of their supported teams though they need to be careful coz' we don't know the place.. The host cities are located far from each other so I think it will really be a lot of traveling.. So we really need to plan about it.. ;) :D