Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malky Mackay not what everyone makes out

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:49 am

i hope you're alll right and we go baxk down to the dungeon and all you lot will f**k off to the liberty and they will have read your miserable shit on there! i debated with tony williams on here a while back that our fans are amongst the worst in britain, brendan rodgers has said it and dave jones has had hinted at it, i think if tony asked me again i would summon this post for evidence!

so you expect some fans to just sit around saying nothing? as said before Malky should not be above criticism. I never said he was an awful manager i just dont feel hes the right man for the job

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:51 am

bluebirdtom16 wrote:
i hope you're alll right and we go baxk down to the dungeon and all you lot will f**k off to the liberty and they will have read your miserable shit on there! i debated with tony williams on here a while back that our fans are amongst the worst in britain, brendan rodgers has said it and dave jones has had hinted at it, i think if tony asked me again i would summon this post for evidence!

so you expect some fans to just sit around saying nothing? as said before Malky should not be above criticism. I never said he was an awful manager i just dont feel hes the right man for the job

After a small number of games, you previously having raved about his appointment.

No doubt if he wins every game to the end of the season you'll then flip-flop your view again?

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:37 am

bluebirdtom16 Prepare yourself for an onslaught from the rosies and as we know there are some verbal abusers in their ranks so prepare for abuse,i read your post with interest and i agree with most of it,but i still think it's to early to judge Malky,but time for him is starting to run out.........good luck bluebirdtom

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 am

After a small number of games, you previously having raved about his appointment.

No doubt if he wins every game to the end of the season you'll then flip-flop your view again?

obviously! if he won every single game then hes done something right! but its not gonna happen, our results havent been great! even you can admit that

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:49 am

bluebirdtom16 Prepare yourself for an onslaught from the rosies and as we know there are some verbal abusers in their ranks so prepare for abuse,i read your post with interest and i agree with most of it,but i still think it's to early to judge Malky,but time for him is starting to run out.........good luck bluebirdtom

thanks mate, already taking a bit of stick
yeaah it probably is too early but the results havent been good enough! :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:59 pm

[quote="bluebirdtom16"]Now i know starting this thread i will probably get a lot of stick, but this is just my opinion. I value everyones opinions so dont get all snappy.

I dont think Malky Mackay is the type of manager that can take us into the premier league. I know its very early doors but i dont think the signs are positive. We currently sit in the bottom half of the championship table, 12 games in, just over a quarter of the way through. Yes we've had some good wins but there is no flare in the team. Malky seems to get the work rate up but the ability to create a chance from nothing doesnt look to be there. Malkys team seems to be based around work ethic and for the fans you can see why people appreciate this. Compared to last year where we didnt quite have the work ethic, we made up for it in both talent and flare. In my opinion, I dont think we can get out of this league with a bunch of work horses.

What do you f*cking expect.. for him to shit miracles?? we lost a large percentage of our first team squad from last season and Malky has had to totally rebuild..!! and we've scored in I think nearly every game this season but according to you can't create chances??

Looking at the team this year, yes it may not be as talented but I certainly dont think it is a mid table team. Conway replacing Burke, Gunnarsson for Olofinjana and Andrew Taylor for Naylor, I think we are stronger in these positions. Yes these were Malkys signing and this is an aspect that I like in Malky but I dont think thats enough. In my mind, we've got the ability in players like Conway and Whittingham but its just not happening for us at the moment. In my opinion, this is something that the manager has to take responsibility for.

[color=#0040FF]We're 5 points from 2nd place...!![/color]

Ive noticed that we have not signed anyone during this loan window. Its simply obvious that a signing needs to be made. Malky seems to be very picky with who he wants. Fans my blame the owners but there are players out there who can do a job better than Earnie. He may not have the funds but we have had targets lined up and its fallen through. I dont blame the manager entirely but again he has to take some responsibility. He didnt sign somebody because " he wasnt right for the club". As fans i would like a better reason than that. Malky has pulled off some decent signings but has failed to deliver during this loan window.

So we should loan sign another JET, J Lloyd Samuel, or an Etuhu types players just for the sake of it.. I'd much prefer wait until Malky gets who he wants not panic and bring any old shit in...!!

Looking at his history, Malky hasnt really proved himself a great deal. Fans again my disagree with my view but he took an average watford side to an average finish. Again they were built around work ethic, nothing came of it. He's young and not completely experienced, a risk i dont think is worth taking. He says the right things in interviews and for sure he knows how to win over the fans. The question i ask myself is : does he do this to cover over some of his flaws?

And Dave Jones also took us feckin nowhere.. still in the championship if you hadn't noticed??

I know that the vast majority will disagree but I dont think he's the right manager to take us forward. Our squad was bare at the start of last season yet Dave Jones guided us to the play offs. Everyone seems to be saying that hes got a difficult task. Yes he does, but Dave Jones did it. If Malky was the great manager that some fans seem to see then why isnt it working for us?

Playoffs with the money and players at his disposal we should have won the Championship.. Playoff means f**k all if you dont win it...!! some people make me f*cking despair... BE REalsitic FF's.. f*cking unreal !! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 pm

think your forgetting taking us to wembley 3 times!
pretty sure thats not nowhere

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:think your forgetting taking us to wembley 3 times!
pretty sure thats not nowhere

AND WHAT DID WE WIN ... THAT'S RIGHT f**k ALL....!! SO WHAT DID DJ ACHIEVE THAT'S RIGHT F.A..!!

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:51 pm

utter crap if malky had the cash dj wasted it would be cardiff v manure not cardiff v doncaster :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:08 pm

proved myself right after all...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Bully for you chief.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:40 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:proved myself right after all...

You should have waited for the end of the season before bringing this up.

Anyway as you have I thought I would point ot some posts in here:

NIBluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebirdtom16 wrote:
What did Dave Jones do?

took us from an average team to a team that regularly competed for promotion

6 seasons with us 2 season challenging for promotion. Not what I call regular.

What were his words when he joined us. "If you dont get a team promoted in 3 years you should leave".

Did you not enjoy 3 wembley appearances and a fa cup final ???

Not as much as the Carlin Cup one :lol: :lol:

mallo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:What did Dave Jones do?

take us to wembley a few times

Yeah he eventually got us there......not like the new guy. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Malky out I am a plastic I only go to wembley - malaysians are taking the piss - no football men at our club - only business men show me your money - no signings no strengthening since Xmas of any calibre to push for premier - no ambition :oops:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:50 pm

You may well get slated bluebirdtom16,this is what Malkys groupies do best,it seems beyond their limited level of intelligence to answer a good argument with a better one....i say keep saying how it is and one day more people on here will agree with you

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:36 pm

cheers mate, much appreciated :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:06 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:proved myself right after all...

Yeah, I knew it all when I was 16 as well.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:27 pm

good solid argument

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:21 pm

been playing boring football from the start

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:been playing boring football from the start

GIVE UP

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 pm

papa wrote:utter crap if malky had the cash dj wasted it would be cardiff v manure not cardiff v doncaster :ayatollah:

What a load of f*cking bollocks