Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marshall

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:19 pm

He has looked OK so far this season, but the comments from a few people who went last night were that he wasn't great. Anybody got any comments, should we have one great and one back-up keeper rather than two OK guys? (ignoring the short term loan guy)

Re: Marshall

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 pm

tomcat wrote:He has looked OK so far this season, but the comments from a few people who went last night were that he wasn't great. Anybody got any comments, should we have one great and one back-up keeper rather than two OK guys? (ignoring the short term loan guy)

he made two good saves to keep us in the game last night. (before their 3rd and 4th) personally i think hes been great this season.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Felt he's the best shot stopper at the club. But Heaton is a better all round goalkeeper. Don't really mind out of either, but Marshall is still dire at corners.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:10 pm

RFMH wrote:Felt he's the best shot stopper at the club. But Heaton is a better all round goalkeeper. Don't really mind out of either, but Marshall is still dire at corners.

Agree about Heaton! Didn't see the game/haven't seen the goals from last night, but Marshall has been good enough so far so no complaints. But I still fret about him and his ability to deal with aerial balls such as corners etc. Anyone remember Blackpool's second goal in the play-off final?!

Heaton all day for me.