Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i phone 4

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 pm

is the iphone 4 any good ?
worth getting on a 2 year contract ?

Re: i phone 4

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 pm

samdm94 wrote:is the iphone 4 any good ?
worth getting on a 2 year contract ?

No and no. Next week the Samsung Nexus Prime is released, get that instead. The iPhone 4s is just a lazy upgrade and is only as good as the current top of the range Android phones

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:30 pm

I phone way better than androids :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:I phone way better than androids :ayatollah:

Have you ever used an Android or are you just an Apple sheep? And explain how please

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Randy Udderway wrote:

Have you ever used an Android or are you just an Apple sheep? And explain how please

Apple keep coming up with the ground braking tech, there are 200 new features on the new iphone and the duel core a5 processer that is in the ipad. its also is the only phone that has 2 arials and is now quad band. It has an 8 meg camera with 5 lenses for ultimate hd clarity. and when u start to talk about siri that blows u away i have an ipad 2 and now an iphone 4s. I have had 3 android phones and the apple at the moment is murdering the little alian. also samsung are nicking all apple stuff (yes i know there screen in i pad is samsung but there is a reason why apple could buy america if it wanted to.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Bobbanker89 wrote:
Randy Udderway wrote:

Apple keep coming up with the ground braking tech, there are 200 new features on the new iphone and the duel core a5 processer that is in the ipad. its also is the only phone that has 2 arials and is now quad band. It has an 8 meg camera with 5 lenses for ultimate hd clarity. and when u start to talk about siri that blows u away i have an ipad 2 and now an iphone 4s. I have had 3 android phones and the apple at the moment is murdering the little alian. also samsung are nicking all apple stuff (yes i know there screen in i pad is samsung but there is a reason why apple could buy america if it wanted to.

I can't see anything ground breaking about the new iPhone sorry, the biggest selling point was Siri which has been on Android for over a year and Siri doesn't work in the UK. Also there are at least 2 Android phones that have dual core from tablets and most have 8mp cameras as standard. All Apple have done is play catch up

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Randy Udderway wrote:
Bobbanker89 wrote:
Randy Udderway wrote:

I can't see anything ground breaking about the new iPhone sorry, the biggest selling point was Siri which has been on Android for over a year and Siri doesn't work in the UK. Also there are at least 2 Android phones that have dual core from tablets and most have 8mp cameras as standard. All Apple have done is play catch up

The android version DO NOT WORK! Its a personal , the after care with apple is exceptional, if your iphone is broke (apple fault) apple will replace it at the apple store no questions asked. No need to send it off. Samsung is a hassle.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Androids are shite.

Samsungs are brittle as f**k.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Well the speech assistant on my HTC works perfectly as it goes. As for the aftercare you mention, that's not really a reason for getting an iPhone is it? They are all smug bastards in the Apple store mind

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Randy Udderway wrote:Well the speech assistant on my HTC works perfectly as it goes. As for the aftercare you mention, that's not really a reason for getting an iPhone is it? They are all smug bastards in the Apple store mind

Only been in apple store twice for help and excellent both times and it is a selling point of the iPhone IMO.

I got 4S and love it

Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Randy Udderway wrote:
Bobbanker89 wrote:
Randy Udderway wrote:

The android version DO NOT WORK! Its a personal , the after care with apple is exceptional, if your iphone is broke (apple fault) apple will replace it at the apple store no questions asked. No need to send it off. Samsung is a hassle.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Randy Udderway wrote:
Bobbanker89 wrote:
Randy Udderway wrote:

Siri does actually work in the UK. :roll: