Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Malaysians

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Any one can see all is not well with them. They are not backing Malky and they have made big big glaring mistakes which is proving costly on the footballing side of things, wrong apointments, not renagotiating Dave Jones Salary (They could of given a years notice for this). We could see them but they are not Footballing People. What has surprised me you don't get to be a Billionaire with out being savvy and clued up, and one rule is you don't get involved in a buisness that you know nothing about especially one that is very risky as owning a Football Club. And one that has massive debts.

But what i would like to know if the Malaysians pull out!! (and by the way i dont go with this crap that Malaysians are honorable people !! Because they are very ruthless that has already been shown.) can we as a Club survive because the Malaysians would want there money back. We still owe Sam Hammam, PMG, And it will be the Malaysians as well. If they did where would we go ? Would Sam still be an option ? Would he want to be the option ?

Re: The Malaysians

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Good points Nukey boy but I think they have committed far too much now to want to pull out now, to sell a football club now they'd have to show balanced books and a well run club with ambition. I have to be perfectly honest I dont trust them one bit, it is clear for all to see that their enthusiasm is not there as was in the DJ era. I keep asking the same question as to what they are going to get out of our club, they have no love or passion for CCFC or for us as fans. Again, what is their agenda......?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:26 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Good points Nukey boy but I think they have committed far too much now to want to pull out now, to sell a football club now they'd have to show balanced books and a well run club with ambition. I have to be perfectly honest I dont trust them one bit, it is clear for all to see that their enthusiasm is not there as was in the DJ era. I keep asking the same question as to what they are going to get out of our club, they have no love or passion for CCFC or for us as fans. Again, what is their agenda......?

what is the agena of the owners of say villa,qpr,mamn united,man city,blackburn and so on?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:35 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Good points Nukey boy but I think they have committed far too much now to want to pull out now, to sell a football club now they'd have to show balanced books and a well run club with ambition. I have to be perfectly honest I dont trust them one bit, it is clear for all to see that their enthusiasm is not there as was in the DJ era. I keep asking the same question as to what they are going to get out of our club, they have no love or passion for CCFC or for us as fans. Again, what is their agenda......?

what is the agena of the owners of say villa,qpr,mamn united,man city,blackburn and so on?

I have no idea Chief !! I am only interested in our Club. Just very concerned arent you ?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I have no idea Chief !! I am only interested in our Club. Just very concerned arent you ?

I know your answer was not for me but I am not concerned TBH. I just believe the plan is long term and not just for the investors to throw cash at a debt ridden club. They will do all they can to steady the club (a long, long way to go IMHO) BEFORE they throw money to gamble.
Only my opinion but I believe we are a far better club now than since long before I can remember Chief. :ayatollah: ;)

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:52 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I know your answer was not for me but I am not concerned TBH. I just believe the plan is long term and not just for the investors to throw cash at a debt ridden club. They will do all they can to steady the club (a long, long way to go IMHO) BEFORE they throw money to gamble.
Only my opinion but I believe we are a far better club now than since long before I can remember Chief. :ayatollah: ;)

Hiya Chief and Regan says hiya :ayatollah: Am i happy with Malky ? Hell yeah am i happy with the comitment of our team ? Yes i am, but i am concerned what is going on behind the scene. Time will tell i suppose.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Keep the faith Steve, The malaysians are here for the long haul, All will come good in my opinion. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:01 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

I dont care about them though Jinks

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:15 pm

doesnt take long for the clouds of doom to gather chill out stop worrying about things you cant alter