Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAS DAYA HAD TOO MANY E NUMBERS TODAY?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:14 am

Bloody hell he is having a go today :o :ayatollah:

Re: HAS DAYA HAD TOO MANY E NUMBERS TODAY?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:53 am

He is no " Saint " :lol:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 pm

No shit sherlock :lol:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Daya is turning into a right idiot imo

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Turning into one??? The guys a f*cking idiot, gets knocked back by city and attacks everything attached to it!!!!

Daya told me that the Malaysians have won the right to claim victory in 1927 FA Cup, bloody VT saving saving our club who does he think he is reducing debt and making us more sustainable, and as for paying for sponsorship on our shirts and in the round god damn him!!!!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Nicesocks wrote:Turning into one??? The guys a f*cking idiot, gets knocked back by city and attacks everything attached to it!!!!

Daya told me that the Malaysians have won the right to claim victory in 1927 FA Cup, bloody VT saving saving our club who does he think he is reducing debt and making us more sustainable, and as for paying for sponsorship on our shirts and in the round god damn him!!!!

knocked back ?

your the f*cking idiot because you havent a clue what you are talking about.

I

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Nicesocks wrote:Turning into one??? The guys a f*cking idiot, gets knocked back by city and attacks everything attached to it!!!!

he may wind people up but he does come out with good debates :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Daya wrote:

knocked back ?

your the f*cking idiot because you havent a clue what you are talking about.

I

Your constantly trying to get in with Cardiff at some level, i've been on this and the other messages boards long enough to see how many times in the last few years you've been knocked back in your attempts!
if I could be arsed to do anything other than laugh at you I'd find them

I actually remember seeing a pictureof you smiling cause you bought your way in, still I guess we needed the money all those years ago so they happily took your money and laughed. Piss off back to west ham and we'll carry on as Malaysia fc without you.

You're worse than a shit that won't flush
Bn

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 pm

sleepers wrote:

he may wind people up but he does come out with good debates :ayatollah:

Couldn't agree more....he is a masterdebater :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: