Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OK we lost last night BUT

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:49 am

The ref played a huge part in us loosing, yes we need atleast 3 players in on loan come on VT give Malky the green light to bring some in before its to late well done to all the City fans that were there last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OK we lost last night BUT

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:The ref played a huge part in us loosing, yes we need atleast 3 players in on loan come on VT give Malky the green light to bring some in before its to late well done to all the City fans that were there last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've watched the goals on Sky this morning and tbh, I can see why the ref gave them a penalty, although McNaughton had little chance of getting out of the way, the ball was steaming towards our goal and it was certainly more of a penalty than we got against Ipswich on Saturday!

If you're also referring to the winning fourth goal, which Radio Wales said should have been given as offside, then I'm afraid that they were wrong, as Hudson tried to play them offside, instead of picking up their attacker, or at least directing someone else to pick him up, but got caught out! :( :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:The ref played a huge part in us loosing, yes we need atleast 3 players in on loan come on VT give Malky the green light to bring some in before its to late well done to all the City fans that were there last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've watched the goals on Sky this morning and tbh, I can see why the ref gave them a penalty, although McNaughton had little chance of getting out of the way, the ball was steaming towards our goal and it was certainly more of a penalty than we got against Ipswich on Saturday!

If you're also referring to the winning fourth goal, which Radio Wales said should have been given as offside, then I'm afraid that they were wrong, as Hudson tried to play them offside, instead of picking up their attacker, or at least directing someone else to pick him up, but got caught out! :( :ayatollah:

What about the handball on the line, what Turner headed are you saying that wasn't a pen. That would of put us 2 up, i'm going on what i have seen this morning on sky. Do you think the ref had a good game then :roll: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

What about the handball on the line, what Turner headed are you saying that wasn't a pen. That would of put us 2 up, i'm going on what i have seen this morning on sky. Do you think the ref had a good game then :roll: :ayatollah:

You can stick your immature rolling eyes mate, as I've given you my opinion of what I saw this morning on Sky and I haven't seen the incident with Turner, that you're referring to!

If you feel that the referee was poor, then you should have been more specific and described the relevant incidents which I haven't seen!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:33 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

You can stick your immature rolling eyes mate, as I've given you my opinion of what I saw this morning on Sky and I haven't seen the incident with Turner, that you're referring to!

If you feel that the referee was poor, then you should have been more specific and described the relevant incidents which I haven't seen!

I gave you my oinion, and added a bit extra what is the prob with that, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: is that ok for you :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:45 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

I gave you my oinion, and added a bit extra what is the prob with that, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: is that ok for you :ayatollah:

You gave an opinion, without qualifying it and you need to grow up!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

You gave an opinion, without qualifying it and you need to grow up!

OK i'm SORRY my rolling eyes upset you, I wont put them on again :roll: dam sorry mate :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 am

It would take a lot more than a load of childish rolling eyes to upset me mate, it just shows your immaturity!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 am

Overthemoon wrote:It would take a lot more than a load of childish rolling eyes to upset me mate, it just shows your immaturity!

FFS take a joke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: NO rolling eyes is that ok for you

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Overthemoon wrote:It would take a lot more than a load of childish rolling eyes to upset me mate, it just shows your immaturity!

it sounds like it already has upset you :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:49 pm

nice 1 argueing amongst yourselves all oppinions are just that oppinions rolling eyes or not take some chill pills and make your oppinions without starting a fu..ing argument :ayatollah: :D :old: :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: