Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ONE THING WE ALL SEEM TO AGREE ON..

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 am

It is as clear as day we are all agreed that we def need to add a bit of quality into our team..... this we are all agreed on...

some fans think we would benefit from replacing hudson, some feel , gerrard is better on the bench...

all of us are happy with the work ethic of the team and the togetherness of the squad however this team is def lacking in pace...

for a winger, conway dosnt seem that quick and ive yet to see him skip past two or three players.. maybe this will come once he is fully recovered from injury.. cowie is probably our best signing so far however i feel he is wasted out on the right ... but my god he has a great engine and dosnt stop running.. im undecided on gunnarsson yet.. and i dont really know what is kisses best position but when he plays we are to narrow.... this team is crying out for pace, width and quality...

i really hope that mm will be able to bring in 1 maybe 2 up until january and then be fully backed if we are only a few points of the play offs...

if only we had kept chopra, with rudy winning the headers and someone quick to get on the end of them , this could have been a good partnership..

lets just hope we can get 3 points on saturday and then return to winning ways against leeds.. our away form at the moment isnt good enough with only 1 win and that was on the 1st day of the season..