Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY PERSPECTIVE FROM LAST NIGHT

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:28 am

I went last night and after reading some of the stuff thought i'd chuck my hat in the ring.

We started off really well Rudy winning everything in the air and feeding Earnie good interplay. Rudy injured on come Joe Mason who won very few headers all night but for a young lad did well. The goal by Cowie was well executed and at that point there was only one winner then came the diasallowed goal and after that Posh took heart and within 5 mins we conceeded 2 goals.

At half time I felt then that we would win the game, how wrong I was was. We played some good stuff in the 2nd half and had a deserved lead so much so I can't remember a Posh attack/attempt at goal/anything until we gave the penalty away which was not in my opinion a penalty. The referee made a lot of bad judgements and I think the ref who gave quiet a few decisions our way then felt the wrath of the Posh crowd who gave him fack all everyime a challenge went in an it was this I feel led to the penalty. Even at 3-3 I thought we were well worth the draw but once again that peterborough CURSE happened and from the jaws of victory comes defeat. Playing in the mifiled the foulf on Whittingham that led to the goal was a joke, the effing ref again played on and the Posh sub, who I said to my mate just watch him attack Hudson and Turner, skinned them alive and tucked it away. fecking GUtted walking away last night again.

We need to address the striking options immediately Earnie just hasn't got it anymore as much as I like the guy! Parkin when he returns will add numbers but not quality that is clear. We need a good and usefull tall striker/targetman now even if it is a loan for 93 days or whatever it is.
Miller coming back will be a god send but will not win anything in the air against the larger defenders. The centrebacks need some pace as last night we got found out, what about that Darcy Blake fella doesn't he play for Wales? I hope last night gave Malky and the coaching staff some food for thought because however much people expect results with this team of dedicated and comitted group we are mid table at best. Get some reinforcements and who knows.

Thoroughly enjoyed the occasion though but the result was again just what we get from Peterborough..... very little. God I hate the fecking place never had a decent result there, shit journey home as well!!!!

So onwards and upwards then!

Big Ceri :ayatollah:

Re: MY PERSPECTIVE FROM LAST NIGHT

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:41 am

Big Ceri wrote:I went last night and after reading some of the stuff thought i'd chuck my hat in the ring.

We started off really well Rudy winning everything in the air and feeding Earnie good interplay. Rudy injured on come Joe Mason who won very few headers all night but for a young lad did well. The goal by Cowie was well executed and at that point there was only one winner then came the diasallowed goal and after that Posh took heart and within 5 mins we conceeded 2 goals.

At half time I felt then that we would win the game, how wrong I was was. We played some good stuff in the 2nd half and had a deserved lead so much so I can't remember a Posh attack/attempt at goal/anything until we gave the penalty away which was not in my opinion a penalty. The referee made a lot of bad judgements and I think the ref who gave quiet a few decisions our way then felt the wrath of the Posh crowd who gave him fack all everyime a challenge went in an it was this I feel led to the penalty. Even at 3-3 I thought we were well worth the draw but once again that peterborough CURSE happened and from the jaws of victory comes defeat. Playing in the mifiled the foulf on Whittingham that led to the goal was a joke, the effing ref again played on and the Posh sub, who I said to my mate just watch him attack Hudson and Turner, skinned them alive and tucked it away. fecking GUtted walking away last night again.

We need to address the striking options immediately Earnie just hasn't got it anymore as much as I like the guy! Parkin when he returns will add numbers but not quality that is clear. We need a good and usefull tall striker/targetman now even if it is a loan for 93 days or whatever it is.
Miller coming back will be a god send but will not win anything in the air against the larger defenders. The centrebacks need some pace as last night we got found out, what about that Darcy Blake fella doesn't he play for Wales? I hope last night gave Malky and the coaching staff some food for thought because however much people expect results with this team of dedicated and comitted group we are mid table at best. Get some reinforcements and who knows.

Thoroughly enjoyed the occasion though but the result was again just what we get from Peterborough..... very little. God I hate the fecking place never had a decent result there, shit journey home as well!!!!

So onwards and upwards then!

Big Ceri :ayatollah:

Top post that :ayatollah: Agree with you about Earnie, time seems to have caught up with him, always be a City legend in my eyes though :ayatollah:

Re: MY PERSPECTIVE FROM LAST NIGHT

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Good post Ceri. :ayatollah: