Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CALLING ALL MALAYSIA FRANCHISE FC FANS !!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 am

Where's the Billions?

Where's the Cardiff City history at CCS ?

A few cartoons ? - come on wake up and smell the coffee.

Great Manager ( better than the big name Shearer wanted for Malaysian publicity ) - but a bunch of jolly foreigners playing with the British game who havent got a frigging clue about it.

You may not like my comments - but its bloody true !

Re: CALLING ALL MALAYSIA FRANCHISE FC FANS !!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:49 am

The only cartoons etc are under the Family Stand , there's f**k all under the Ninian Stand ! When I asked GJ about CCFC stuff going on display I was told that it would offend the Cardiff Blues rugby fans :evil:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:55 am

Daya,you keep mentioning our owners as if they're vermin.What exactly have they done to you?
On another note,dont you think gold and sullivan will want their investment back if you cant get out of the championship?
This aint a dig but i generally cant understand why you try to keep discreditin them

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 am

boxerbob wrote:Daya,you keep mentioning our owners as if they're vermin.What exactly have they done to you?
On another note,dont you think gold and sullivan will want their investment back if you cant get out of the championship?
This aint a dig but i generally cant understand why you try to keep discreditin them

Done to me personally - nothing.

Im watching Cardiff FC tradition and history being washed away to Malaysia FC - and they aint got a scooby about football either.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:59 am

Daya wrote:
boxerbob wrote:Daya,you keep mentioning our owners as if they're vermin.What exactly have they done to you?

Im watching Cardiff FC tradition and history being washed away to Malaysia FC - and they aint got a scooby about football either.

What are your thoughts on your butty Tony at QPR then , keeping the Malaysian theme going ?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 am

oh oh daya has been using beyonce's contacts to get inside info again

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:03 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Daya wrote:

What are your thoughts on your butty Tony at QPR then , keeping the Malaysian theme going ?

I havent seen any branding there mate - but i dont watch too closely either mind. Glad he didnt buy West Ham thats for sure - but there again West Ham fans wouldnt have put up with the Clubs history being eroded to Malaysia FC.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:03 am

Daya wrote:

There's nobody else wanting to put money into cardiff,so we'll have to suck it and see.
You didn't answer my question about your owners.Whoever puts money into any venture will want to have their money back at some point,you're businessman so you should know this

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:04 am

Cosway is Malaysia's version of Amway , and us older people will remember their pyramid selling trying and failing in the UK :old:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 am

boxerbob wrote:
Daya wrote:

There's nobody else wanting to put money into cardiff,so we'll have to suck it and see.
You didn't answer my question about your owners.Whoever puts money into any venture will want to have their money back at some point,you're businessman so you should know this

No point really in answering your question because its not relevent - your making wild assumptions.

Im talking facts . it's in the paper - its down the ground - its all in front of our eyes. If your happy supporting Malaysia and Malaysia FC thats your choice of course.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 am

How is it not relevent?You keep mentioning investment by our malaysian owners and their commitment to the club,but you dont wanna talk about gold and sullivans investment and commitment.Like i said,they'll want their investment back 1 day.Your fans have not had an easy time with foreign owners in recent times so im shocked you keep questioning our owners

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:20 am

[quote="boxerbob"]How is it not relevent?You keep mentioning investment by our malaysian owners and their commitment to the club,but you dont wanna talk about gold and sullivans investment and commitment.Like i said,they'll want their investment back 1 day.Your fans have not had an easy time with foreign owners in recent times so im shocked you keep questioning our owners[/quote]

Exactly - more foreign f**k up merchants !!! Thank God we back with locals.

Its not relevent because they aint going anywhere and you stated they will run if they dont get promotion - thats not a fact at all. Gold is home and living a life long dream !

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 am

Daya wrote:
boxerbob wrote:How is it not relevent?You keep mentioning investment by our malaysian owners and their commitment to the club,but you dont wanna talk about gold and sullivans investment and commitment.Like i said,they'll want their investment back 1 day.Your fans have not had an easy time with foreign owners in recent times so im shocked you keep questioning our owners[/quote]

Exactly - more foreign f**k up merchants !!! Thank God we back with locals.

Its not relevent because they aint going anywhere and you stated they will run if they dont get promotion - thats not a fact at all. Gold is home and living a life long dream !

When Tanny Boy - grew up did he dream of playing or owning Cardiff City ? - did he heck !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He only heard of them couple of years ago and in that time already has turned it into Malaysia FC.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 am

Daya wrote:Where's the Billions?

Where's the Cardiff City history at CCS ?

A few cartoons ? - come on wake up and smell the coffee.

Great Manager ( better than the big name Shearer wanted for Malaysian publicity ) - but a bunch of jolly foreigners playing with the British game who havent got a frigging clue about it.

You may not like my comments - but its bloody true !

wheres your history going to go when you leave upton park and RENT the olympic stadium (at least we will own our ground ;) ), where you will be sitting 25miles away from the pitch, looking at a running track :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:25 am

I never mentioned the word run.There's no money to be in the championship so i said,dont you think they'll want their investment back if west ham cant get out of the championship.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:33 am

boxerbob wrote:I never mentioned the word run.There's no money to be in the championship so i said,dont you think they'll want their investment back if west ham cant get out of the championship.

No. they will remain and try again. Not that they will need to promotion is highly likely with the proper investement into the playing squad and the right manager

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Cosway is Malaysia's version of Amway , and us older people will remember their pyramid selling trying and failing in the UK :old:

Amway I remember them, horrible little company !

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 am

wheres your history going to go when you leave upton park and RENT the olympic stadium (at least we will own our ground ), where you will be sitting 25miles away from the pitch, looking at a running track

Exactly!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: