Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When Sam Hammam had money troubles

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:19 am

its a fact the club went to the top of the table. Just worth pointing out.

Re: When Sam Hammam had money troubles

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 am

Also remember the day he " stood down " then we lost away to Norwich and were 9 points clear at the top of the table ?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:50 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Also remember the day he " stood down " then we lost away to Norwich and were 9 points clear at the top of the table ?

Exactly - why ? knew his football.

These franchise wannabes aint got a clue . If they did they would be investing heavily in local development of players and facilities - not fannying around with it in Malaysia where the players if they did ever produce one wouldnt get a work permit anyway !!!

All about Malaysia Martyn.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:53 am

Not sure where this whole Sam Hammam argument is going, Daya. Are you saying he should come back? Because I wouldn't want him back

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:55 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Not sure where this whole Sam Hammam argument is going, Daya. Are you saying he should come back? Because I wouldn't want him back

No - i didnt say that. just pointing out the fact. Cant argue with facts . New weaker Squad and the owner with some football knowledge at the time - went 9 points clear. Get the point ?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Not sure where this whole Sam Hammam argument is going, Daya. Are you saying he should come back? Because I wouldn't want him back

Andy, I will remember those words :lol:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Also remember the day he " stood down " then we lost away to Norwich and were 9 points clear at the top of the table ?

To be fair everyone said that the squad we had then didn't have the depth to stay there. Good first XI but nowt behind that. Kamara and Mckoy anyone?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Andy, I will remember those words :lol:

Sounds like you know something annis?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:13 pm

I would personally like Sam back. Not totally in charge but running the football side finding his nuggets like Chopra for 500k and Johnson for 250k and getting a bit of passion into the club again. I think he feels he has something to prove.