Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Facts

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:57 pm

judging by the posts tonight,we have,what i would call a difference of opinion between the rose tinted brigade,who i fear would believe in Father Christmas if Malky told them to, and the realists who i count myself as one,so who is right,who is wrong,time will answer that question,so lets deal in facts.....fact one,our squad is not good enough to sustain a promotion push.....fact two,Malky has had a lot of time to strengthen the squad with some quality loan signings.....fact three,for what ever reason he has failed to do so......fact four, we seem unable to hang on to a winning position,why is that?...and finally the most unpleasant fact of all for the rose tinted brigade,is if they were really honest with themselves,they would love to turn the clock back and have a team of quality to watch week in,week out

Re: Facts

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:26 am

angelis49 wrote:judging by the posts tonight,we have,what i would call a difference of opinion between the rose tinted brigade,who i fear would believe in Father Christmas if Malky told them to, and the realists who i count myself as one,so who is right,who is wrong,time will answer that question,so lets deal in facts.....fact one,our squad is not good enough to sustain a promotion push.....fact two,Malky has had a lot of time to strengthen the squad with some quality loan signings.....fact three,for what ever reason he has failed to do so......fact four, we seem unable to hang on to a winning position,why is that?...and finally the most unpleasant fact of all for the rose tinted brigade,is if they were really honest with themselves,they would love to turn the clock back and have a team of quality to watch week in,week out

No most of these "facts" are not facts they are opinions!

Was you at the game tonight?

We do have a team of quality to watch week in week out

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:45 am

welshie ......First,may i compliment you your short but precise rebuttal of my post,you did however spoil it somewhat by asking if i attended the game,no i did not,but do you honestly think i have based my facts on just one game? i maybe many things welshie,but shallow i'm not,one last thing,do you believe in Father Christmas?

Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:16 am

I.d say bring back Dave Jones.