Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's great supporting the city!!!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Ok we lost tonight! Let's have some perspective!! We scored 3 goals away from home!

Did we honestly think we were going up this season? I would be happy with a play off place and I still think we have that in us!!

Let's not be down or negative let's look forward to Saturday for 3 points!

The unexpected is better!! Reminds me of ninian park!! We were shit then! Really really shit but we thought each player was a legend and we got right behind them!

Let's make some noise and get those 3 points on Saturday! No more negative posts!
Not hiding behind reality just spitting in the face of it like we did at ninian park!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: It's great supporting the city!!!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:07 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Ok we lost tonight! Let's have some perspective!! We scored 3 goals away from home!

Did we honestly think we were going up this season? I would be happy with a play off place and I still think we have that in us!!

Let's not be down or negative let's look forward to Saturday for 3 points!

The unexpected is better!! Reminds me of ninian park!! We were shit then! Really really shit but we thought each player was a legend and we got right behind them!

Let's make some noise and get those 3 points on Saturday! No more negative posts!
Not hiding behind reality just spitting in the face of it like we did at ninian park!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good post , however if we really do want to make the play offs we should be looking to beat teams like peterboro, burnley, hull etc..

we have only won 1 away game and that was back on the 1st day of the season...

lets just hope we can get back to winning ways on saturday against a stubborn barnsley side !!

if city ever needed our support, its now... :ayatollah: