Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Todays Game!!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 pm

I think cardiff played poor tonite, but they dont deserve all this crap no offense.
cardiff are missing gerrard and miller. We have a great manager we need to give him time and we havent got money to get loans in so we have our current squad till january We need to give them our full support no boos!

Re: Todays Game!!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 pm

mutt10 wrote:I think cardiff played poor tonite, but they dont deserve all this crap no offense.
cardiff are missing gerrard and miller. We have a great manager we need to give him time and we havent got money to get loans in so we have our current squad till january We need to give them our full support no boos!

Mutt :ayatollah: i don't think we were that poor,we hit the post 2 or more times,had a goal not given ( offside ).

The main problem which has upset most fans is that from going behind ( 2-1 ) we got back into the game to lead ( 2-3 )
With 3 mins to go we end up to lose the game 4-3 ... this is what hurts to most fans ( imo ) :ayatollah:

Re: Todays Game!!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:44 pm

im sure the players are upset such as the fans yh we had a totally different squad from last year and we need to back them naw