Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Kienan has become the fallguy

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 pm

totally agree mate....hudson isnt good enough. gerrard cant play at this level, given, he had 1 good season at hull. we need keinan in the team now, he is the best defender we have

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Midfield general wrote:By far the best footballing centre half at the club yet hasn't played at all since MM's arrival. I have been uneasy about the way he has been treated all season and do feel that if we aren't going to use him then why didn't we cash-in on him..?

It is strange how he wasn't paired with Hudson when Malky first came in seeing as that partnership is the best we've had in recent seasons.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Midfield general wrote:By far the best footballing centre half at the club yet hasn't played at all since MM's arrival. I have been uneasy about the way he has been treated all season and do feel that if we aren't going to use him then why didn't we cash-in on him..?

Agree with you MG :ayatollah: If MM Is not going to play/use KIENAN then why not loan or sell in Jan and get some cash in.
Look at how many CB we have and other players who can play in that position :shock:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 pm

so many fall guys on here tonight :lol:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Would also like to see Keinan make a comeback into the team.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 pm

So half want darcy and half want Keinan :lol:
God help us

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:35 pm

I can't say I ever wanted him no...I didn't protest tho either which was a mistake.

Not really the same as judging a player tho.
If you think a darcy and Keinan partnership is the answer then well I give up :lol:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 pm

You haven't, I said half want darcy (another thread) and half want Keinan.
Your reply didn't deny it and instead made a dig about ridadale (unrelated) so I continued about the for mentioned partnership which IMO would be madness :lol:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Im not a big Gerrard fan tbh.
I don't mind Keinan at all, but now I think it's a case of Hudson or Keinan.

In the champ u need a turner or a Gerrard

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:08 am

Midfield general wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Im not a big Gerrard fan tbh.
I don't mind Keinan at all, but now I think it's a case of Hudson or Keinan.

In the champ u need a turner or a Gerrard

Gerrard is the worst we have tbh but Ive seen nothing in Turner so far which leads me to think at the moment that we have thrown £750,000 down the drain because we already had a better defender in Kienan already in the squad

Bit harsh to suggest him after seeing him a maximum of 2 games.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:28 am

Just let Malky decide who plays, there will be reasons behind his selection.