Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MARK HUDSON HAS TO BE DROPPED

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 pm

In my opinion.

I think we should put Gerrard back in or even put in Darcy Blake to partner Ben Turner.

Hudson needs to be dropped :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Unlucky today boys, hopefully get three points on Saturday.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MARK HUDSON HAS TO BE DROPPED

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:55 pm

In my opinion, that was a silly post by you, Hudson has done well last seasons and the beginning of this season, can't drop after one bad game. Perhaps it was the midield that let the defence down? :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:In my opinion, that was a silly post by you, Hudson has done well last seasons and the beginning of this season, can't drop after one bad game. Perhaps it was the midield that let the defence down? :ayatollah:

I've seen him have a few poor games this season, i'm sorry to say.

Look what Blake has done for Wales at centre back.

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:In my opinion, that was a silly post by you, Hudson has done well last seasons and the beginning of this season, can't drop after one bad game. Perhaps it was the midield that let the defence down? :ayatollah:

I've seen him have a few poor games this season, i'm sorry to say.

Look what Blake has done for Wales at centre back.

Perhaps you're right! I've always said Blake should start more. ;)

Hudson/Turner & Blake or Gerrard & Blake for me :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Why Hudson? What about Turner? He conceded the penalty when we were ahead :?

And if the ayatollah emoticon is a sign of positivity, then why the hell do people use it whilst posting after we've just lost etc. ?!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Been saying this since we signed the 'DONKEY', too slow, makes far too many mistakes, not great in the air, only passes the ball down the right hand channel, milk turns quicker................

need i add anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Why Hudson? What about Turner? He conceded the penalty when we were ahead :?

And if the ayatollah emoticon is a sign of positivity, then why the hell do people use it whilst posting after we've just lost etc. ?!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Why Hudson? What about Turner? He conceded the penalty when we were ahead :?

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ MUN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do it after we lose as a "KTF" sign. :lol: :lol: >>>>>>>> :ayatollah: <<<<<<<<<

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:59 pm

it was taylor who conceded the penalty, however i wasnt too impressed with turner on saturday, just wanted to hoof it away all the time, looked slow...

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 pm

It's been emotional wrote:Been saying this since we signed the 'DONKEY', too slow, makes far too many mistakes, not great in the air, only passes the ball down the right hand channel, milk turns quicker................

Heard it all before. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrriiiinnng!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ MUN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do it after we lose as a "KTF" sign. :lol: :lol: >>>>>>>> :ayatollah: <<<<<<<<<

Just completely baffled me in all honesty :lol:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

i just dont understand hudson, started with us he was shite. as the season went on he was a top player. getting the best improved player of the year award, now. hes shite........ just play him in the second half of the season :roll: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Darcy and Gerrard IN! Turner and Hudson OUT!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:03 pm

And DJ payed a facking MILLION for him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another player who will leave on a free or lucky to get 100k for him...........

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
It's been emotional wrote:Been saying this since we signed the 'DONKEY', too slow, makes far too many mistakes, not great in the air, only passes the ball down the right hand channel, milk turns quicker................

Do you rate him then ???????????????

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 pm

ninianblue wrote:i just dont understand hudson, started with us he was shite. as the season went on he was a top player. getting the best improved player of the year award, now. hes shite........ just play him in the second half of the season :roll: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Stick with him I say. Always been a fan. I'm sure he's spent all of his career in the Championship/Premier League?

Must be doing something right!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:07 pm

It's been emotional wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Do you rate him then ???????????????

Uh, what do you think?

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i just dont understand hudson, started with us he was shite. as the season went on he was a top player. getting the best improved player of the year award, now. hes shite........ just play him in the second half of the season :roll: :ayatollah:

Stick with him I say. Always been a fan. I'm sure he's spent all of his career in the Championship/Premier League?

What you mean is that he was Captain at Charlton and they got relegated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will never play Premier League, Jan Molby would beat him in a 10 yard sprint ................

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

What you mean is that he was Captain at Charlton and they got relegated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will never play Premier League, Jan Molby would beat him in a 10 yard sprint ................

And he was of course responsible, all by himself, for Charlton's relegation :roll:

How many more clichés do you have?

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

And he was of course responsible, all by himself, for Charlton's relegation :roll:

How many more clichés do you have?

What do you like about him ?????????????????

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:23 pm

I seem to remember the Charlton supporters were laughing up their sleeves when we paid a mil for him. On top of that we chucked big wages at him. DJ must have seen something we didnt. Fecking shite :(

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:I seem to remember the Charlton supporters were laughing up their sleeves when we paid a mil for him. On top of that we chucked big wages at him. DJ must have seen something we didnt. Fecking shite :(

aye DJ and the Riddler probably had a nice back hander out of the transfer

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Whitts saved one off the line.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 pm

I personally didn't see why we needed to drop Gerrard, thought he's done ok and also scored a goal this season! I think Darcy should def be in with a shout to make the starting 11 in my opinion!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 am

Crooky wrote:I personally didn't see why we needed to drop Gerrard, thought he's done ok and also scored a goal this season! I think Darcy should def be in with a shout to make the starting 11 in my opinion!

I agree with this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 am

Darcy needs more game time but what about kenian? Why the hell he aint been playing baffles me.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:14 pm

BLAKE NEEDS TO PLAY! Good performances for city and for national team this season so far!

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 pm

its Blake and Gerrard for Me

Turner just starting to come back so it could be Blake and Turner

why waste Blakes form now???

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:38 pm

jbirdrules wrote:BLAKE NEEDS TO PLAY! Good performances for city and for national team this season so far!

The Blake that nearly got us knocked out the cup with a stupid mistake? He has been very average for city.

Hudson and turner or me