Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

all our CB are donkeys!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:49 pm

all slow hudson,gerrad,turner rubbish 3-2 up in the 80th min to lose is f*cking terrible :roll: :evil:

Re: all our CB are donkeys!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Needs to start Darcy at CB, and drop Hudson. Darcy kept Rooney in his pocket all day at the Wales vs England game. :roll:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Needs to start Darcy at CB, and drop Hudson. Darcy kept Rooney in his pocket all day at the Wales vs England game. :roll:

People so conveniently forget that Rooney was extremely isolated and received no service that night.

And everyone on this board who wasn't at the game tonight haven't yet seen any highlights therefore rendering any opinions of the defence worthless based on tonight's game.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Needs to start Darcy at CB, and drop Hudson. Darcy kept Rooney in his pocket all day at the Wales vs England game. :roll:

So why Hudson and not Turner? :roll:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

So why Hudson and not Turner? :roll:

Preferably both.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:59 pm

hudson is slow as f**k i remember the 4 all game he was the fault for most of them goals :roll:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:hudson is slow as f**k i remember the 4 all game he was the fault for most of them goals :roll:

So he was responsible for that whole team's pathetic collapse?

And don't say yes because he was captain.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:03 pm

hes crap he just kicks it anywhere and hes slow i think parkins quicker imo :roll:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:12 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:hes crap he just kicks it anywhere and hes slow i think parkins quicker imo :roll:

Lazy post.