Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malky has a go

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:He walked on the pitch at the end of the game, the ref put his hand out to shake hands and Malky has had a heated exchange of words with him to a backdrop of City fans chanting 'Malky f**k him up, Malky Malky f**k him up'

Great support by the travelling City support, well done lads and lasses :ayatollah:

Carl, we have a manager with passion, heart on his sleeve, say it as it comes.

Like yourself, annis, the lads I haven't met yet all I ask of the players for Cardiff City is they play for shirt, the numbers 1 to 11 f**k the lefty bullshit we'll all involved, we ain't.

I'm sure there's a load of folk here who haven't met Malky myself included but if I had the opportunity I would shake his hand.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:15 am

[quote="MillarFromTheHalfWayLine"]Sometimes they go for you (Saturday)

Sometimes they go against you

Very well said, it was a 7 goal thriller, but unfortunately this time we lost it. If we'd had won we would say what a great game.
Keep the faith BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:17 am

[quote="MillarFromTheHalfWayLine"]Sometimes they go for you (Saturday)

Sometimes they go against you

Very well said, it was a 7 goal thriller, but unfortunately this time we lost it. If we'd had won we would say what a great game.
Keep the faith BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:35 am

Cardiffmad wrote:Just a shame the team don't perform like the away support.

They did, they were fantastic, just the result didn't go our way

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Am I the only one that is getting bored of the referees as an excuse for results, its by no means Malkys fault. He can only play what he has available and even though we have guts, determination, desire & passion, we seriously lack in quality & depth. Again not MM fault he can only bring in what his budget allows, it clearly lays at the door of VT & the board. If they are serious on promotion then they have to show it, its ok them saying they have thrown money away in the DJ era which is true in a sense but they didnt even do any homework but it looked great and brought all the fans onboard this Malaysian thing.

Some scoff at Dayo and yes he is a crazy big nose cockney but he makes points that most dont want to hear, as much as I appreciate what they have done for our club I simply dont trust them. Their agenda is theirs alone and no that of CCFC or us fans, they have no affiliation, they have no passion for CCFC and that is what concerns me. Again I am eternally grateful that we have a club, what is their agenda.

Am I the only one that feels this way..........?(besides the lunatic :lol: )

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Yeah one decision to go against you. You can except that but two in close succession is not acceptable. :evil:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm

I actually thought the 4th goal shouldn't have gone that far as to say it was off-side.
Thought there was a blatant foul on Whitts by Boyd before he fed the ball through.

1st goal = shit defending
2nd goal = never a foul, but quality free kick all the same
3rd goal = can't make a judgement on the Hand ball as it was up the other end
4th goal = foul on Whitts

That's how I saw it from the Terrace.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:54 pm

KyleV wrote:I actually thought the 4th goal shouldn't have gone that far as to say it was off-side.
Thought there was a blatant foul on Whitts by Boyd before he fed the ball through.

1st goal = shit defending
2nd goal = never a foul, but quality free kick all the same
3rd goal = can't make a judgement on the Hand ball as it was up the other end
4th goal = foul on Whitts

That's how I saw it from the Terrace.

Sounded we had a raw deal there Chief :cry: :cry:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Sometimes they go for you (Saturday)

Sometimes they go against you (Tonight)

Penalty aside, we threw the lead away twice and if I was Malky
Id be more pissed of with my defence for that than the referee.

From what the comms said 3 of Peterboroughs goals were dubious.
2nd goal was not a free kick, 3rd was never a penalty with the 4th being offside.

You cannot have a go at the players when the officials are inept.

i was at the game and tbh the 2nd goal wasn't three kick im not going to comment on the 3rd and 4th cause i was on the other end of the pitch and don't know what happened. What i do know though is we could have defended their first goal better. But we should have had a penalty from a handball as well Turner's header was clearly handled in the area. But tbh you cant rely on refs these days cause lets face it there.... crap. TBH Millar we played well it was just their counter attacks which caught us and that showed by the amount of corners we gave away and the amount of scraps in our half we had to deal with. TBH only twice we switched off and in those two we conceded two in each.
We need to get back to winning ways asap so bring on Barnsley i say ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:49 pm

carlccfc wrote:He walked on the pitch at the end of the game, the ref put his hand out to shake hands and Malky has had a heated exchange of words with him to a backdrop of City fans chanting 'Malky f**k him up, Malky Malky f**k him up'

Great support by the travelling City support, well done lads and lasses :ayatollah:

Malky was very clever the way he did it last night, top man :ayatollah: :ayatollah: