Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WALES TO FACE NORWAY NEXT MONTH

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:07 pm

12th of November in a friendly. This will be a very good test for us and a good chance to get us more places up the rankings!

http://www.s4c.co.uk/sgorio/e_/cymru-i-herio-norwy (Link is in English)

:ayatollah:

Re: WALES TO FACE NORWAY NEXT MONTH

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Great stuff

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:02 pm

i wanna friendly against san marino :P if we can give a team a right pasting and play some of the players that arent playing regularly .. the confidence would boost even higher :D

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Decent friendly!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:12 pm

samdm94 wrote:i wanna friendly against san marino :P if we can give a team a right pasting and play some of the players that arent playing regularly .. the confidence would boost even higher :D

I'd love that aswell, this point in time we would beat them about 20-0 :lol:
but they are bottom of the rankings and would get f**k all points against them, if we vs somebody that are high and beat them, thats loads of points for us therefore higher rank :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:13 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
samdm94 wrote:i wanna friendly against san marino :P if we can give a team a right pasting and play some of the players that arent playing regularly .. the confidence would boost even higher :D

I'd love that aswell, this point in time we would beat them about 20-0 :lol:
but they are bottom of the rankings and would get f**k all points against them, if we vs somebody that are high and beat them, thats loads of points for us therefore higher rank :D :D :D :ayatollah:

but yeah confidence wise it would be great :D :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:17 pm

imagine the score, wales 32 san marino 1 :lol:

think we'd score an own goal :lol: