Re: PETERBOROUGH v CARDIFF CITY OFFICAL MATCHDAY THREAD

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm

I'm going to do the lottery now.

that is f*cking discusting get the f*cking defenders out this club

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:38 pm

4-3 boro

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Hate this :( :(

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Full Time Peterboro' 4 - 3 Cardiff City.

F U C K O F F P E T E R B O R O U G H Y O U F A T C U N T S

we need players

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Come the so called climate change, they'll be under 2m of water.

:lol:

mallo wrote:4-3 boro

feel for the loyal fans who went were being taken for a ride tan will back malky in january what a joke should of brought quality in august ! :oops:

im stunned to be honest if malky thinks thats acceptable he can think again discusted

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Soul destroying, what went wrong? :evil:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Chris1988 wrote:im stunned to be honest if malky thinks thats acceptable he can think again discusted

He gave Earnie YET another chance, Rudy was injured early on and this is pretty much the same sqaud hes used so far, they are going to be tired. I'm not blaming all of this on malky, if he gets sacked before jan and we're still mid table im going to be pissed off.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Chris1988 wrote:im stunned to be honest if malky thinks thats acceptable he can think again discusted

hope he gives the players a roasting

I'LL GIVE THEM A f*cking ROASTING :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1st time i feel deflated this season............Players will find it hard to pick themselves up after that. 3mins to go and winning and end up losing plus barnsley beat burnley.tough times ahead and its still 11 weeks to january

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

He gave Earnie YET another chance, Rudy was injured early on and this is pretty much the same sqaud hes used so far, they are going to be tired. I'm not blaming all of this on malky, if he gets sacked before jan and we're still mid table im going to be pissed off.

i dont want him sacked no way, he needs to sack his defence 6 goals in 2 games, id be ripping the f**k into them

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Don Cowie wrote:I'LL GIVE THEM A f*cking ROASTING :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If you're making them a roast dinner I'll have on too! :D

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Calmed a bit now, devastated, we're 12th now and could be bloody 13th if Leicester win tommorow :evil:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Chris1988 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

i dont want him sacked no way, he needs to sack his defence 6 goals in 2 games, id be ripping the f**k into them

Tell you what, go and put your boots on and we'll see if you're any better :roll:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Tell you what, go and put your boots on and we'll see if you're any better :roll:

as long as we know you find it acceptable to lets lose 4-3 every week

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:52 pm

We have a goal keeper good right back a good left back a good midfield we are scoring goals we have the same problem as we have had for the last few seasons poor centre halves .. We have to give Darcy a go he did well against England marking the type of player like Rooney so what else has he have to do.

How good is ben Turner? he is young so can only improve
Darcy he deserves a go a real go for at least a few games at least
Keenon did ok for us last season I think he was let down by the rest of the team at the end of the season
Gerrard. This lad I feel sorry for the lad. gets critisized a lot on here but won Hulls player of the season last season and in my view deserves to be treated better because in my view Darcy and Gerrard were the best we have had since Roger Johnson has left.

Gypes has not got it and at the end of his career and I have the same view for Hudson did improve last year but is slow and not strong enough even Charlton do not want him back and they are in league 1 they laughed when we paid all that money for him.

Unless we get the centre halves sorted get use to losing big away, Leeds could get revenge for last season as tonight was very disapointing I still believe in Malky and most of the team but I am concerned we have a defending problem and have had for a few years