Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is cheating still cheating when drunk?

You may select 1 option

View results

Is cheating on a partner acceptable when...

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Drunk.
This is a debate going on my facebook about an Ex of mine, and I got curious about what the posters on here thought about it.

I say no
because i was pretty f*cking upset about it

Post away :ayatollah:

Re: Is cheating on a partner acceptable when...

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 pm

If yes .. then why is it acceptable?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 pm

adamt958 wrote:If yes .. then why is it acceptable?

because your pissed

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:27 am

Daya wrote:
adamt958 wrote:If yes .. then why is it acceptable?

because your pissed

:roll:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 am

yes ;) also its fine when sober :D

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 am

No,why should something be acceptable just because your drunk? "sorry officer, i murdered the poor sod but i've had a few stella so i should get let off"

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 am

ELY BOY wrote:No cheats are the scum of the earth, if you want to sh8g someone else then have the balls to leave your partner first and if you can't be trusted when you are drunk then show some f8cking self respect and self control. . . yes I have been cheated on and yes I am suprised I am not in jail. :evil:

Well said pal. Leading people on is also a big no no, but cheating is the worst. I just don't know people cope with the guilt

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:26 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:No cheats are the scum of the earth, if you want to sh8g someone else then have the balls to leave your partner first and if you can't be trusted when you are drunk then show some f8cking self respect and self control. . . yes I have been cheated on and yes I am suprised I am not in jail. :evil:

Well said pal. Leading people on is also a big no no, but cheating is the worst. I just don't know people cope with the guilt

Agree with the above 2 posts. Been cheated on and it's a horrible feeling - Whether you're drunk or not, cheating isn't acceptable.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:36 am

adamt958 wrote:Drunk.
This is a debate going on my facebook about an Ex of mine, and I got curious about what the posters on here thought about it.

I say no

Adam, You have contradicted the question/poll :roll:
The post says, "Is cheating on a partner acceptable when.... drunk" which at first I said NO and then I read the poll which says, "Is cheating still cheating when drunk" which I said yes :?
So the answer is yes and no :lol: or am I reading it wrong, please correct me if I am and I will go to specsavers and book in for an eye test :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyway, being drunk is NO excuse for your actions including cheating on a partner, if you know what you are like when drunk then quite simply DON'T DRINK yourself drunk, if that makes sense, and you will never be put in that position.
It's ok to window shop but don't buy the merchandise if you can't afford it or if you already have a similar type at home ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:44 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
adamt958 wrote:Drunk.

I say no

Adam, You have contradicted the question/poll :roll:
The post says, "Is cheating on a partner acceptable when.... drunk" which at first I said NO and then I read the poll which says, "Is cheating still cheating when drunk" which I said yes :?
So the answer is yes and no :lol: or am I reading it wrong, please correct me if I am and I will go to specsavers and book in for an eye test :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyway, being drunk is NO excuse for your actions including cheating on a partner, if you know what you are like when drunk then quite simply DON'T DRINK yourself drunk, if that makes sense, and you will never be put in that position.
It's ok to window shop but don't buy the merchandise if you can't afford it or if you already have a similar type at home ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry, the answer should be no i messed up on the poll, i would change it but im a idiot and dont know how :lol:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:03 am

Depends......
YES, if it's me cheating on her!!
NO, if it's her cheating on me!!
;) ;)

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 am

Well boys I hate to say this but we are coming into the time of the Firms Christmas piss ups, statistics show if anyone is going to cheat it will be around the Christmas festivities, you have to remember a lot of people rarely go out throughout the year so when they do they go bonkers especially in a loveless relationship. I work in the entertainment and believe me I see this all the time.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:45 pm

drunk, sober or stoned, it is still cheating ;)

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 pm

yes :D

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm

completely agree