Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This Leeds boycott

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm

The club send all the tickets back to Leeds. We all then make our way up there be it by any of the coaches, train or car, whatever just get there. We all assemble outside the ground and what do you reckon the authorities will do. Keep us all outside the ground? I doubt it as they will shit themselves. They will let us in for nought as they say up there.

If the authorites hear that we intend doing this they will....................not be happy chaps.

Re: This Leeds boycott

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Or we will just be standing outside in the rain, getting slapped about by 'south Yorkshire finest'

Re: This Leeds boycott

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 am

Bakedalasker wrote:The club send all the tickets back to Leeds. We all then make our way up there be it by any of the coaches, train or car, whatever just get there. We all assemble outside the ground and what do you reckon the authorities will do. Keep us all outside the ground? I doubt it as they will shit themselves. They will let us in for nought as they say up there.

If the authorites hear that we intend doing this they will....................not be happy chaps.

Ian, 20 years ago I would of organised that, but our fans today dont do these type of things :cry:

I dont mean all the fans, people like you,Milly etc and many from this forum would :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: