Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TRAVEL GROUP MEETING DATE SET

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:18 pm

As if by magic after posting less than 30mins ago in my latest update I have just received confirmation of the next travel group meeting which is set to take place on Thursday October 20th at 6pm.

Leeds Utd away will be a major talking point and anyone who travels with me or wishes to then any concerns you have please feel free to put them here and I will bring them up at the meeting on Thursday.

Re: TRAVEL GROUP MEETING DATE SET

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Simple. the club should return the tickets to Leeds. Perhaps the only way to create a boycott as that is the only way to make a point.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Simple. the club should return the tickets to Leeds. Perhaps the only way to create a boycott as that is the only way to make a point.

I totally agree a stand as to be made, we have the power to show the goons in charge they cannot keep ripping off football fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm

The Club should return the tickets back to Leeds. A full boycott is needed !!!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 pm

The price is just ridiculous. Let's hit Ken Bates where it hurts, in his wallet.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Sorry but I don't think this should be left to our fans and supporters groups to decide if we accept tickets for this fixture. Cardiff City F.C. MUST insist that we will no longer accept being treated in this way and being singled out for enforced travel restrictions and ridiculously high match ticket pricing. Refusing our entire allocation will send out a strong message to all other clubs that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:As if by magic after posting less than 30mins ago in my latest update I have just received confirmation of the next travel group meeting which is set to take place on Thursday October 20th at 6pm.

Leeds Utd away will be a major talking point and anyone who travels with me or wishes to then any concerns you have please feel free to put them here and I will bring them up at the meeting on Thursday.

:lol:

You've done it again Carlos, keep them on their toes :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:34 pm

What we should do is have a draw and pick let's say six fans to attend, that way they would still have all the police and stewarding costs and lose that section of the ground, it may also strike a chord with the press, but best of all it would hit Ken bates in the pocket.

Same costs but much reduced income.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 pm

BigGwynram wrote:What we should do is have a draw and pick let's say six fans to attend, that way they would still have all the police and stewarding costs and lose that section of the ground, it may also strike a chord with the press, but best of all it would hit Ken bates in the pocket.

Brilliant idea Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:15 pm

blue nile wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:What we should do is have a draw and pick let's say six fans to attend, that way they would still have all the police and stewarding costs and lose that section of the ground, it may also strike a chord with the press, but best of all it would hit Ken bates in the pocket.

Brilliant idea Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Funnily enough, I thought that as well. ;)

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
blue nile wrote:

Excellent idea.