Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

leave earnie on the bench tomorrow

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:12 pm

sorry,but gave away far to many offsides saturday,start with mason :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: leave earnie on the bench tomorrow

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:17 pm

sorry not being negative, but leave him at home :roll: sorry it will happen to us all. we come to the end of our careers. thanks for all you done earnie, a city legend :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Unfit,overweight,first touch is still shit and he's lost his Pace!
Been a Great servant for the club but I honestly think gestede and Mason are better!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:18 pm

ninianblue wrote:sorry not being negative, but leave him at home :roll: sorry it will happen to us all. we come to the end of our careers. thanks for all you done earnie, a city legend :ayatollah:

Agreed mate, bench or on the coach ???

Play Gestede on his own or with Mason, Ralls on the bench...............

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 pm

krab wrote:sorry,but gave away far to many offsides saturday,start with mason :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think Earnie needs time on the bench to give him some hunger back. I would start with Gestede and Mason up front with Earnie coming on in the last 15 / 20 mins...could work that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:06 pm

krab wrote:sorry,but gave away far to many offsides saturday,start with mason :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

leave him at Forrest would have been the more sensible option.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:43 am

Conway didn't look 100% fit and Earnie didn't have the best of games so i would bring in Kiss and Mason

4-2-3-1

Marshall

Kev
Hudson
Turner
Taylor

Kiss
Gunnarrson

Whitts
Mason
Cowie

Rudy

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:49 am

billy ronson wrote:Conway didn't look 100% fit and Earnie didn't have the best of games so i would bring in Kiss and Mason

4-2-3-1

Marshall

Kev
Hudson
Turner
Taylor

Kiss
Gunnarrson

Whitts
Mason
Cowie

Rudy

I'd be happy with this line up, but to be fair to Earnie, he had poor service on Saturday and virtually all the balls played into him, were too high!

I'd also bring back Gerrard for Hudson, who was really poor on Saturday as well!

His passing was wayward, he sliced umpteen balls into the air and his controlling of the back four, especially for Scotland's equaliser, was amateurish! Have a look at the footage on Cardiff City Player and you'll see him pointing to his defence to pick up opposition players, then keep backing off until Scotland got into shooting range! :x