Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Attitudes Like This Started The French Revolution

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:54 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15336931

Re: Attitudes Like This Started The French Revolution

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15336931

Edwina Currie is a torri cow these pm havnt got a clue whats going on outside of f*cking london, there jobs and lives are not on the line like the rest of the country we want an uprising bring it on see who surports us like we did in north africa :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15336931

Edwina Currie is a torri cow these pm havnt got a clue whats going on outside of f*cking london, there jobs and lives are not on the line like the rest of the country we want an uprising bring it on see who surports us like we did in north africa :lol:

Yes Brother!

wolfy.png

Power to The People!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:33 pm

but people arent starving in this country times are hard yes agreed
but starving no chance
go to ethiopia thats starving
this country has no idea what tough is
this country does more for its citizens than alot of other countries
and we moan about it

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:46 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:but people arent starving in this country times are hard yes agreed
but starving no chance
and we moan about it

Whoever brainwashed you, used concentrated domestos :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:53 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:but people arent starving in this country times are hard yes agreed
but starving no chance
and we moan about it

Correction mate! this government do more for themselves than they do for the country.

Are you really saying that you dont think there are hungry people in this country!!!!!!!!

I know a few good hard working people that will only be able to afford to either heat their houses or eat properly they certainly cant do both!!!
Not even going to mention the poor sods that lose their houses!

I agree with you there are people starving in the world Ethiopia being one of the worst but we have sent them millions and what happened..........the politicians were corrupt and bought cars and helicopters for themselves

But Im afraid in my eyes lets sort UK out first.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
but starving no chance
and we moan about it

Correction mate! this government do more for themselves than they do for the country.

Are you really saying that you dont think there are hungry people in this country!!!!!!!!

I know a few good hard working people that will only be able to afford to either heat their houses or eat properly they certainly cant do both!!!

I agree with you there are people starving in the world Ethiopia being one of the worst but we have sent them millions and what happened..........the politicians were corrupt and bought cars and helicopters for themselves

all your basics are looked after in this country
free health care
a whole array of benefits to look after people
emergency housing
free food at schools for less fortunate families
every supermarket offers value ranges it may not be the best food in the world but its cheap and its safe and you feed a whole family for less than a fiver
Should the energy look at their profit margines yes but we are along way away from a desperate situation

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:10 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
but starving no chance
and we moan about it

free health care
emergency housing
every supermarket offers value ranges it may not be the best food in the world but its cheap and its safe and you feed a whole family for less than a fiver
Should the energy look at their profit margines yes but we are along way away from a desperate situation

What f*cking land are you living on, what value food can you feed a family on for under a fiver? Value meat is expensive, value bread is, only a few vegetables are affordable at this time of the year. Pasta, rice etc have all become expensive.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
but starving no chance
and we moan about it

free health care
emergency housing

Sorry mate, I can see were you are coming from I just cant agree.
I know people that are in a position of not being able to afford petrol to go to work.
That the slippery slope.

My brother is a grafter, always has been, suddenly house is in process of being taken away.
1000's of others in the same boat.!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:16 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
but starving no chance
and we moan about it

free health care
emergency housing

What f*cking land are you living on, what value food can you feed a family on for under a fiver? Value meat is expensive, value bread is, only a few vegetables are affordable at this time of the year. Pasta, rice etc have all become expensive.

loaf of bread averages about a pound
tesco value 47p
thats one example
its designed to be cheaper
quality might not be the best but its safe food

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:25 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
but starving no chance
and we moan about it

free health care
emergency housing

Sorry mate, I can see were you are coming from I just cant agree.
I know people that are in a position of not being able to afford petrol to go to work.
That the slippery slope.

My brother is a grafter, always has been, suddenly house is in process of being taken away.
1000's of others in the same boat.!

a lot of people are grafters
im a grafter worked all my life
petrol prices constantly burn holes in my pockets and its not getting easier
i cant comment on your brothers situation so im not going to
i feel for his situation it cant be a nice situation to be in
but this country is far from throwing us to the lions

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Johnny,
I do take your point I really do and bruv will get through it as well. My point is, he shouldn't be in that position he works hard always has, the poor bugger isnt worried about himself but ffs, its over £1000 to fill the heating gas last year it was £710
before the cold comes it will go to "winter prices".
Still I suppose if he moves to Ethiopia he wont need heating gas.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:54 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Johnny,
I do take your point I really do and bruv will get through it as well. My point is, he shouldn't be in that position he works hard always has, the poor bugger isnt worried about himself but ffs, its over £1000 to fill the heating gas last year it was £710
before the cold comes it will go to "winter prices".
Still I suppose if he moves to Ethiopia he wont need heating gas.

people with genuine concerns will always get my support unreservedly
but one thing i listened to on the radio today
was one man phoned in complaining about fuel and energy costs
unfortunately him and his wife have lost their jobs
and hes had to cancel his sky sports subscription to save money
apart from him losing his job its hard to feel sorry for him if he feels hard done by because hes had to cancel is sky subscription

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm

I totally agree :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:24 pm

You know what, it's the gas companies. Lowest wholesale costs, high buying prices. Bargain, eh? :? :? :? :? :?