Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEW FORUM

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Thats better taken sunglasses off now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:03 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Thats better taken sunglasses off now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry about that, it doesn't show up on my computer properly, I had to look on my Iphone to see what you meant. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 pm

The forum has got huge potential well done mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Yes, just needs more decoration :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:12 pm

I'd like to thank you all for your help and support. I really hope it takes off. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:00 pm

looks good half pint, I will sign up in morn :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Can i be a Mod Chief. I done a fantastic job on Daya's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Can i be a Mod Chief. I done a fantastic job on Daya's :lol: :lol: :lol:

chief you were quality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Daya wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Can i be a Mod Chief. I done a fantastic job on Daya's :lol: :lol: :lol:

chief you were quality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chief i done a decent Job if i say so myself. I Banned Aherne for being a tool :lol: and i kept it in order :o :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:23 am

Elliott ( BB ) Good luck with this :ayatollah: Many a Friday night on Betfair we would have good chats with fans from different clubs of Championship teams about the weekend games.

Team news - who will win - how to get to grounds - cost to get in - pubs to meet before games - etc...

This will work....Untill you get the idiots who want to have a pop at each other,so its important to Mod the site.
I Have always said that we should welcome fans from other clubs to join this Forum,to give their views on how they see their teams chances when they come up against Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Elliott ( BB ) Good luck with this :ayatollah: Many a Friday night on Betfair we would have good chats with fans from different clubs of Championship teams about the weekend games.

Team news - who will win - how to get to grounds - cost to get in - pubs to meet before games - etc...

This will work....Untill you get the idiots who want to have a pop at each other,so its important to Mod the site.
I Have always said that we should welcome fans from other clubs to join this Forum,to give their views on how they see their teams chances when they come up against Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Cracking idea. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am

Just registered , hope the Forum is a big success :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: