Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW FORUM

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:49 pm

I've made a new forum, "The Championship Forum".

As you may know from the name, its for the championship. It's pretty basic at the moment, but any feedback/tips on improvement would be very welcome.

Would be great if you could spread it around to other teams in the league. I;m not expecting loads of people but I thought it would be a good idea.

The link: http://thechampionshipforum.proboards.com/index.cgi

Like I said, its very basic at the moment, but I'd be greatful for any feedback/tips on improvements (theres plenty of improving needed).

P.S I will still be on this forum and I'm not looking to steal members from here. :lol:

Thanks in advance. :ayatollah:

Re: NEW FORUM

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Like I said, any help would be greatfully appreciated. :oops:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:11 pm

It's pink...that is all.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Its a good idea mate and would be an excelent place for fans to go knowing they can chat with people from other clubs on a neutral board.

good luck, hope it takes off.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Good Idea mate, there's potential there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:16 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Its a good idea mate and would be an excelent place for fans to go knowing they can chat with people from other clubs on a neutral board.

I hope it does too, but I'm not exactly computer savvy. :lol: Perhaps if I change the layout and display it may look better. Like I said, I'm not expecting much but hey ho! :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Its a good idea mate and would be an excelent place for fans to go knowing they can chat with people from other clubs on a neutral board.

I hope it does too, but I'm not exactly computer savvy. :lol: Perhaps if I change the layout and display it may look better. Like I said, I'm not expecting much but hey ho! :ayatollah:

I'd take a look at google adsense, it pays for people who clicks adverts on your forum, obviously with minoity members don't expect alot but if the forum generates interest it's a little earner to get yourself a new domain or such.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 pm

typenamehere wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I'd take a look at google adsense, it pays for people who clicks adverts on your forum, obviously with minoity members don't expect alot but if the forum generates interest it's a little earner to get yourself a new domain or such.

Thanks for the advice I'll take a look now! :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:51 pm

There, joined! It is a bit basic.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:53 pm

adz-a32 wrote:There, joined! It is a bit basic.

It is I know. :cry: Any suggestions to improve it? :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:56 pm

have signed up on there and look forward to see how it goes :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:00 pm

mmmmm red and fresh :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Good luck elliott very good idea mate. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Try and use some neutral colours, the red is really strong :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:02 pm

like a monthly mott 8-)

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Just joined :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Dafydd wrote:Try and use some neutral colours, the red is really strong :ayatollah:

Theres red? It's not showing up for me. :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 pm

just joined.

writing could be bigger to matey on the top bit the topics etc are fine :ayatollah: could job i not fecking colour blind mind ahah

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:There, joined! It is a bit basic.

It is I know. :cry: Any suggestions to improve it? :ayatollah:

Change the colour a bit try to create a header, or even a bit like this forum. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Dafydd wrote:Try and use some neutral colours, the red is really strong :ayatollah:

I prefer green; it makes me feel relaxed and it's natural. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:24 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

I prefer green; it makes me feel relaxed and it's natural. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

For the background yes? :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

As long as it isn't bold like the red one is then go for it :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Green for background. Or you could have a background with all the logos of the championship teams. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Green for background. Or you could have a background with all the logos of the championship teams. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yea I was thinking of that actually, I'll give that a try. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:51 pm

I found wearing sunglasses helps :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Great idea
good luck mate.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:55 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I found wearing sunglasses helps :lol: :lol: :lol:

Balls whats wrong with it now? :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Brighton Fans will love that colour pink :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:57 pm

If anyone on here posts on another team from the championships forum, I would be greatful if you spread the word around. I know the forum isn't any good as of yet. But I'm open to any ideas and suggestions. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Brighton Fans will love that colour pink :lol: :lol: :lol:

What pink? :lol: