Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO of all the Celtic haters on here

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well Scotland have come up with there own Government and rules and are of the far left like our own Government in Wales. Banned plastic bags what next ? They are going to make it illegal to smack your Kids :o :o :o :o f*cking left wing Bullshit. We are heading the same way as Commie Scotland where there is no free speech.
8 Months for that it aint only crazy its fooking scary as you can be jailed for anything now except if you are a Pedophile Rapist Terrorist ETC. This is what this crazy Country is coming to release any Peado, Rapist Burglar because of the overcrowding of our Jails, because Political prisoners are being locked up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ok if someone wrote sectarian stuff in a newspaper would you object to it and if so what is the difference between a newspaper and an Internet website

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:03 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Well Scotland have come up with there own Government and rules and are of the far left like our own Government in Wales. Banned plastic bags what next ? They are going to make it illegal to smack your Kids :o :o :o :o f*cking left wing Bullshit. We are heading the same way as Commie Scotland where there is no free speech.
8 Months for that it aint only crazy its fooking scary as you can be jailed for anything now except if you are a Pedophile Rapist Terrorist ETC. This is what this crazy Country is coming to release any Peado, Rapist Burglar because of the overcrowding of our Jails, because Political prisoners are being locked up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ok if someone wrote sectarian stuff in a newspaper would you object to it and if so what is the difference between a newspaper and an Internet website

I could not give two shits what someone wrote. Its words, but that is seen as more serious than Raping a ten year old :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:22 pm

errrr.............................one hundred and eighty!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats so on the nail mate.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:03 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
think.jpg

oh well seems thats another good debate you havent been able to conclude without resorting to petty insults never mind[/quote]

It's impossible to have a debate with someone who is using pc and the present day moral high ground as the basis of their argument.
I'll admit I'm guilty of the opposite but this is mostly a bit of craic to me.
Now whether this is your actual belief or your bait to get a bite I don't know.

Relating to the matter in question,It's quite easy for me to understand it's context, critically appraise it and then whether to accept it. If I get offended then so be it, it's part of life and you deal with it.

People should be allowed to write what they want. For example Muslim extremism posts aren't offensive to Muslim extremists, are they?

Get my drift?

Finally before I go you're a football steward who does the job to control people. If you did it for the free ticket I'd sanction it.
He is a FOOTBALL FAN and although he's a hun he'd get on my lifeboat before you.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
think.jpg

oh well seems thats another good debate you havent been able to conclude without resorting to petty insults never mind

It's impossible to have a debate with someone who is using pc and the present day moral high ground as the basis of their argument.
I'll admit I'm guilty of the opposite but this is mostly a bit of craic to me.
Now whether this is your actual belief or your bait to get a bite I don't know.

Relating to the matter in question,It's quite easy for me to understand it's context, critically appraise it and then whether to accept it. If I get offended then so be it, it's part of life and you deal with it.

People should be allowed to write what they want. For example Muslim extremism posts aren't offensive to Muslim extremists, are they?

Get my drift?

Finally before I go you're a football steward who does the job to control people. If you did it for the free ticket I'd sanction it.
He is a FOOTBALL FAN and although he's a hun he'd get on my lifeboat before you.[/quote]

im not trying to get anyone to bite these are my points of view there is no place for this kind of stuff on the internet, on the streets or in newspapers or the tv/radio in modern day society.
I understand your point if you dont get offended you dont get offended, but what about the people who are offended, that makes it a hate crime.
Now in your point of view people shouldnt be offended and accept it as a different point of view
Now if that point of view became the accepted point of view and makes one group of people more superior to the other what do you do then
Thats how the nazis managed to implement the final solution by educating its population that one group of people were the best example of the human race and another was the worst.
With your quote about me being a steward not really sure what your point is there but i dont do it to control people i do it to keep people safe, if this is a rant about the recent manchester city steward incident as i have noticed a lot of anti-steward remarks since
You dont know me, you dont know my reasons for being a steward but in a hard financial climate its always helpful to have a bit of extra cash and fan safety is always my main priority, ive always backed cardiff fans at home and away because at the end of the day im a fan too and i dont like seeing fans being treated like they do
I dont want thanks for it i dont need thanks
But i dont do it to control people
But your idea that he should be exempt from the law because he is a football fan is a joke
because thats another door your leaving wide open
that whatever goes on at a football stadium is fine because its a football game and a football fan